Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pick your favorite Redskins Cheerleader (Seriously pick one)

IONTOP

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I like them all and give the red head the slight edge. But there are much better looking ladies on this years squad also. These four are gorgeous, but they are not the four best ladies.

>> What, no Tracey or Ashley W?? C'mon man...... We need to have a poll for blondes, dark hair, red heads, and brunettes as well as rookies and cheerleader alumni. The winners advance to a best of 3 playoff round followed by a best of 5 2nd round playoff followed by the MEGA-Bowl....or we can just look at the Mega-Cheerleader thread (which is being seriously neglected of late.......)

I like boobs and blondes. So I picked Ashley. :drooley:

---------- Post added October-5th-2011 at 11:42 PM ----------

I might sniff a fart of theirs if I was a camera man. MM HMM.

This is a fine example being that all thoughts should NOT be made into posts.

TMI, dude!

Gotta go with Ashley, although it was a toss up between her & Marissa. I didn't used to be into redheads, but she is pretty hot. Now, hair color doesn't make much of a difference to me, except I think I will always be a sucker for blondes.

---------- Post added October-5th-2011 at 10:44 PM ----------

Id slap box a Pitbull wearing a bacon necklace for Mila

:rotflmao: That's intense.

I would almost spend $70,000 for you to go to grad school for that degree so that you could clone each one of them for me! ;)

Oh damn, that's probably a better idea.... I'll clone all 4 of them at least 100 times. That makes the odds a lot better that I have a shot to do anything with any of them.

Or I could spend the 70,000 dollars on plastic surgery for myself so I look exactly like someone they'd go for.

Or see if one of them wouldn't just agree to a simple illegal act for one night if I gave them 70,000 dollars.

Man, I didn't really think this one through.

I might sniff a fart of theirs if I was a camera man. MM HMM.
Ummmm....disturbing. :P
It was between Mila and Maigan for me...took Maigan because I could see the top of her bewbs.
Actually Mila has a set of DD it looks like to me.
I'd have to pretend to be the shy cute gay guy....that way I could have sleep overs and slumber parties with all of them. We could do girl stuff together like washing each others hair and yoga classes.
Oh you're just pretending? I am joking! :silly:

Oh damn, that's probably a better idea.... I'll clone all 4 of them at least 100 times. That makes the odds a lot better that I have a shot to do anything with any of them.

Or I could spend the 70,000 dollars on plastic surgery for myself so I look exactly like someone they'd go for.

Or see if one of them wouldn't just agree to a simple illegal act for one night if I gave them 70,000 dollars.

Man, I didn't really think this one through.

So many options, so little time! :D

Archived