Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pick your favorite Redskins Cheerleader (Seriously pick one)

IONTOP

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Can I just pick all four, please? I will take Ashley Monday night, Mila on Tuesday night, Marisa Wednesday, and Maigan on Thursday. I have the weekend to rest up and do it again the next week. Sounds very reasonable to me.

Ashley looks like the stereotypical blonde airhead, so she won't do. GHH needs his brain stimulated along with other things.

Maigan looks the spit of my bessie mates Ma growing up, and that would just be SO wrong doing Mrs Jenkins. So she's out.

So it's Mila or red. Tough call. As much as what they say about red heads, and Marisa has one cute ass face; I'ma go for Mila. She just looks WAY dirtier. What? It's my fantasy and I'll pick accordingly. :pfft:

Hail.

I like them all and give the red head the slight edge. But there are much better looking ladies on this years squad also. These four are gorgeous, but they are not the four best ladies.
there are definitely hotter redskins cheerleaders than this

Lovely...

quite possibly the greatest post of all time......

DOUBLE HAIL TO YOU!!!!!

I would spend 70 thousand dollars on grad school for a degree in genetic engineering and spend 18 hour nights researching cloning just so I could clone myself and do amazing things to all of them at the same time in the same room.

I would spend 70 thousand dollars on grad school for a degree in genetic engineering and spend 18 hour nights researching cloning just so I could clone myself and do amazing things to all of them at the same time in the same room.

I would almost spend $70,000 for you to go to grad school for that degree so that you could clone each one of them for me! ;)

Archived