Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***RUMOR: Romo wants out of Dallas

AKM311

This guy on twitter is connected. He doesn't always get them right, but definitely breaks news all the time. He broke that Peyton was done for the year a week before ESPN even put it up that he would miss week 1.

incarceratedbob incarcerated bob

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Tony Romo sits to pee wants *OUT* of Dallas! Source indicates he would not be opposed to getting traded after the year

incarceratedbob incarcerated bob

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Romo sits to pee has been telling people close 2him he wants a fresh start & would accept a trade gladly (Seahawks?) #IBN

I don't know how I would feel about this. Sure he is annoying as all hell, but that's a fun guy to have in Dallass. You think Kitna or McGee or anyone else in the league is going to have them losing in such hilarious fashion? I don't.

Incarceratedbob has indeed broken a lot of stories before. But I don't buy this one for a second.

Incarceratedbob has indeed broken a lot of stories before. But I don't buy this one for a second.

Me either, but I only posted it because this guy has been on money as of late.

It definitely sounds like emotions rather than the truth. I mean it is week 4.

If this is in fact true he will get turned on like nobody's business. The only reason he hasn't been villified is because of the protection the media gives anything with a star on it. If he thinks it's tough being in the media spotlight in Dallas he should try pulling the crap he's pulled in New York. Plus he'll now be labled as a quitter.

Either that or he just got reamed by Howdy Doody without Jerrah there to protect him and now he's in full-pouty-baby mode.

Going to have to wait for confirmation on this before I believe it though.

All I know is ESPN justifying him all day is both sickening and expected.

"if he had gone conservative, people would just be mad at him about that". OH COME ON. hahahahaahha

Yea up by like 50, we'd be so mad if you went conservative.

This doesn't surprise me at all. His reactions on the field yesterday imply that he was extremely frustrated with the situation. It's very clear that he doesn't want to have to coach the receivers in the huddle, and media pressure is eating him alive.

GTFO of there. Just stay the **** away from here.

Archived