Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***RUMOR: Romo wants out of Dallas

AKM311

This.

I could not stomach that goofy little twerp as the qb for my Skins, we've suffered with ownership, Vinny Cerrato, Haynesworth, Mc Nabb, & the Jason Campbell years. We deserve a bonafide young franchise qb ..not a retread.

But imagine the board threads when Romo sits to pee tries out for the PGA in the offseason!

:ols:

Fellas, show some intelligence.

Romo sits to pee is a choke artist. Has been, will always be.

He'd be a loser here as much as he's been a loser in pukeville.

Romo sits to pee is staying in pukeville...it's a love hate relationship if anyone has noticed.

He's at the end of his career...and, I'd prefer he stay the pukes' qb for five more years.

Romo sits to pee isn't going anywhere. I will say this however... no one is talking about the Cowboys head coach after that choke job. He has a top 5 defense leads the lions by 24 in the second half. There are two ways for the Lions to win that game. Turnovers or an unstoppable offense. What do the Cowboys do? Throw the ball around like lunatics seeking to get style points instead of securing the win. If they simply ran the ball and punted they beat the lions.

If Romo sits to pee left the cowboys it would be for a seriously expensive trade and that doesn't make sense for the skins. I hope he leaves the cowboys and they get QB struggles like we've faced. :)

Romo sits to pee isn't going anywhere. I will say this however... no one is talking about the Cowboys head coach after that choke job. He has a top 5 defense leads the lions by 24 in the second half. There are two ways for the Lions to win that game. Turnovers or an unstoppable offense. What do the Cowboys do? Throw the ball around like lunatics seeking to get style points instead of securing the win. If they simply ran the ball and punted they beat the lions.

Interesting that people keep saying the Cowboys went pass-happy and that's why they lost. The fact seem to say otherwise.

After the Cowboys scored to go up by 24 points, here's what happened:

- Romo sits to pee throws an pick-6 on the first play of the drive...

That is followed immediately by this on the next drive: 5 running plays and ONE passing play.

Then the very next play of the drive:

- Romo sits to pee throws yet another pick-6 on 3rd and two...

The Lions are now only 10 points back. What do the Cowboys do?

The Cowboys start the next drive with 2 more running plays...that makes 10 plays after going up 27-3, and they had 7 run plays and only 3 passing plays...and two of those 3 passing plays were pick-6's.

Nobody can blame that on "throwing the ball around like lunatics".

Only on one drive did the Cowboys start throwing too much--6 pass plays and 3 run plays...and that drive ended with points (field goal).

Over the next two drives--both 3-and-outs--the Cowboys had 3 run plays and 3 pass plays. Again, not throwing the ball around like lunatics.

The first play on the next drive?...Romo sits to pee throws yet another INT.

Altogether, the Cowboys had 11 running plays and 10 passing plays in-between the first and last INTs that were thrown by Romo sits to pee (12 passing plays if you include the first and last INTs). It wasn't throwing too much that lost them the game...it was Romo sits to pee throwing too many INTs that cost them the game. Unfortunately for Garrett, Romo sits to pee made the worst two INTs within his first 3 pass attempts after the Cowboys went ahead by 24.

Yeah, we had basically the same thing happen with a 17 point lead except the 2 picks weren't returned for TD's. If they had been then the Rams would have led 21-17. Shanahan calls games almost the same as Garrett.

The other interesting thing was the defense the Lions played to get all those picks in the 2nd half. Hint: It's wasn't the 8 man blitz. It seems that a lot of teams have figured out that Romo sits to pee will lob balls up and the more defenders in coverage the greater the chance of grabbing one of them.

He'd be a really good fit in the Shanny system.

:)

I think he defineately would be a perfect fit. Im as a Redskin fan on the side of I hate Romo sits to pee because he's a cowboy but I think he's damn good. If we were to get him some how and I hear people say well he turns the ball over too much my response will be Our QB right now is REX GROSSMAN. I think him getting out of Dallas is the move he needs to take the next step to being a great QB. And can you imagine how bitter puke fans would be if he came here and won. That would be the greatest thing ever.

First off who cares what ESPN is reporting. I am not surprised they haven't ran specials and updates about when Homo wipes his butt. F the Cowturds, I hope they lose all thier games. The only one I would ever even be okay with coming to the Redskins is DeMarcus Ware, and with Orakpo and Kerrigan I wouldn't be happy. I think we all just need to rejoice in the fact that Dallas luck seems to be coming to an end and Homo is nothing more than a average QB that has been lucky, but always chokes when it's time to elevate his team and his play!

If Romo sits to pee left the cowboys it would be for a seriously expensive trade and that doesn't make sense for the skins. I hope he leaves the cowboys and they get QB struggles like we've faced. :)

They didn't throw it around like lunatics. After Carpenter's pick here is how the next drive went: Run, Run, Run, Bubble Screen, Run, Run, Pick 6. They tried to run but they couldn't. They are flawed because they don't have an every down back on the roster and their offensive line can't drive anybody back. I don't fault the play calling at all. This is all on Romo sits to pee. On Carpenter's pick he not only underthrew the pass horribly, it would have been picked off by the DB if he had thrown it well. It was a horrible decision. The pass to Witten was horribly underthrown as well and the second pick 6 was thrown too far in front. This wasn't a case of the offense being too aggressive. This was a case of a dumb QB throwing dumb passes. The hat-on-backwards dumbass Gomer Pyle look is not an act guys. Romo sits to pee is a lunkhead.

That is surprising but if he did get traded and whomever replaced him will be labeled as the next golden child. Then all the Dallas fans would be saying the same things that everyone is saying about him. I don't believe it but it wouldn't surprise me either. So what if he does get traded? Will the media blame Romo sits to pee? Jason Garrett? or Jerry Jones? My guess would be placing the blame squarely on Romo sits to pee and praising Jerry for getting rid of him before he became a problem type of spin. I don't think that Jerry Jones could be blasted for doing anything wrong. He could be caught with drugs in his pocket and he would get off. That is how much Jerry Jones is liked in the media.

ES has had a few folks who received a time out again for that brilliantly clever (cuz it rhymes and **** hyuk hyuk gforkle snort) use of the slur "homo" recently, including one in this thread. :)

With total derision and 100% disrespect for any ******* who worries about this being "too PC" , :evilg: I suggest members who care for their fellows who, like me and some of my friends :cool:, often use terms and humor privately that we wouldn't use in more public and open venues :pfft:, let such miscreants know that slurs like "homo": or "queer" or "fag" can get a dumbass banned just as quick as ****** (imagine a Cowpie QB named "Bigger") or porch money or jigaboo might depending on context (helpful tip--assume you're not smart enough to know what would be a "safe" context ;)).

While there are certainly places where such lingo gets used with little negative consequences amongst our peers (for me that being the developmentally stunted who hold little sacred or even have basic social skills..you now...guys like TK :D) understand that here (a very open public forum) we do have some minimal standards of behavior, even for our demographic of ignorant ******* mother****er internet message board football fans. . :):ols:

:)

:helmet:

Perhaps he's sick of the attention that comes with being the Cowboys' QB?

Too late for him now. No matter where he went in this hypothetical scenario, he'd be under the microscope just as much. Once a Cowboy starting QB, always a media magnet.

Archived