Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Epic Puke Meltdown (Up by 24 and LOSE!)...Romo throws 3 picks in the second half...two returned for TDs!

tr1

Who has the starting RB job @ the eagles  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the starting RB job @ the eagles

• Torain
    • Hightower

We wonder the same thing. I'm guessing he enjoys to make things close so he can be the hero then fails.

I generally hate dallas fans. It's rare that I express any empathy towards them, but I really do feel bad for you, trpb, and VC. You guys seem decent. For whatever it's worth, especially considering it's just football, I offer my condolences sincerely

I generally hate dallas fans. It's rare that I express any empathy towards them, but I really do feel bad for you, trpb, and VC. You guys seem decent. For whatever it's worth, especially considering it's just football, I offer my condolences sincerely

All good my man. It's what you get with Danny ... I mean Tony Romo sits to pee.

But Colin Cowherd's promo this week said Romo sits to pee has the best 4th quarter QB rating of any active QB.

He and Romo sits to pee can BOTH suck one. :ols:

---------- Post added October-2nd-2011 at 04:51 PM ----------

So, Felix Jones DID run out of bound short of the marker...on 4TH DOWN? lol :ols:...Did I see that right?

Yep.

Unbelievable in its boneheadedness.

You are okay, VCD...that game was your medicine. The sun will come up tomorrow.

A 27-3 lead. All they have to do is protect the ball for the rest of the game. That's what any of the other 31 teams would have done. Yes I was expecting the Cowboys to implode at some point this season, but not like this. The sun may rise tomorrow, but Jerruh will be running the show. Romo sits to pee will still be the QB. There may be some kind of rally in the near future, but at the end of the season, it'll be more of the same. That's my forecast.

This game took everything out of me. Such an epic choking job all the way around and, of course, Romo sits to pee led it. Everything had to fall right for it to happen...and it sure did. Cowboys blew a huge opportunity this week.....

I really, really like Jim Schwartz. He's a very good coach, and the team is reflecting what he's brought to the table.

It's so beautiful to see that Texas team self-destruct. How will the hype machine over at that sports network explain this loss? Detroit stormed back and smacked 'em in the mouth. Loved it!

Hail!

This game took everything out of me. Such an epic choking job all the way around and, of course, Romo sits to pee led it. Everything had to fall right for it to happen...and it sure did. Cowboys blew a huge opportunity this week.....

But...but...but...the refs did their part in the first half...

Anyway, welcome to: Good Tony, Bad Tony.

If anyone thinks Romo sits to pee is better than Rex, I submit this game as evidence that it isn't the case.

Romo sits to pee and Rex are gun slingers.

Because Rex doesn't wear a star, he takes a routine beating.

Romo sits to pee would be nothing in Jacksonville or Seattle.

---------- Post added October-2nd-2011 at 05:24 PM ----------

BTW, this was an HISTORIC loss for the pukes....Boston-like.

Archived