Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Epic Puke Meltdown (Up by 24 and LOSE!)...Romo throws 3 picks in the second half...two returned for TDs!

tr1

Who has the starting RB job @ the eagles  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the starting RB job @ the eagles

• Torain
    • Hightower

I don't live in Pungo. Where did that come from. I live in the North End in VB. 1 block from the beach.

And FYI the ECSC is the longest continuously running surf contest in the US. And since you know nothing about it and are basing your judgement off of some buddies in Hawaii , you are not in the surfing culture. And yes I surf and have been all over to do it. Ingot engaged in Costa Rica. Have been to Hawaii, PR, Cabo and Punta. So I have been in a barrel, just not like what you see on TV. Also there are usually 5-6 Hawaiins that surf in ECSC so your wrong on that account. Now go back to your Chesapeake life....fun

I didn't say you lived in Pungo. But you calling Chesapeake "the sticks" is the pot calling the kettle black. Pungo is far more "sticks" than anywhere in Chesapeake.

I never said I was in the surfing culture. I never hated on the ECSC. It's just funny how you think you're so much cooler than everyone else because you're a surfer who lives on the oceanfront, and you get all out of whack when someone says there aren't waves in VB, which there aren't.

People come to the ECSC because it's a tournament. That's the only reason there's any kind of surfing in VB. No one says "I want to go surfing, let's vacation to Virginia Beach."

But enough with this little turf war thing you're trying to start up. If you want to think that VB is better, go right ahead. You're an Eagles fan, so I guess you need something to hang your hat on.

-

That's why it is the number 9 top vacation spots in the East Coast. Fail

It sure does "fail". It barely cracked the top ten? No wonder everyone with any sense goes to the Outer Banks, Myrtle Beach area or Florida instead. To get away from people like you who still say "fail", no doubt.

Archived