Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Epic Puke Meltdown (Up by 24 and LOSE!)...Romo throws 3 picks in the second half...two returned for TDs!

tr1

Who has the starting RB job @ the eagles  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the starting RB job @ the eagles

• Torain
    • Hightower

BTW, where's the thread about PHI choking vs. SF? Eagles are also divisional rivals.

They don't get nearly the lavish press the underachieving pukes do.

Trust me, I'm thrilled Philly lost.

They, however, are still the team for us to fear in the NFCE.

The biggest mistake for the Skins last week was leading most of the game.

That doesn't work against Dallas. They lose when they are up 10+ and have to hold on to it.

---------- Post added October-2nd-2011 at 03:15 PM ----------

Anyone have video of Jones running out of bounds on 4th down?

I need it STAT.

The funniest part of that play was that the entire offense, Romo sits to pee and everybody walked down the field like they were going to run another play.

NOBODY knew they'd just lost the ball on downs. That was hilarious.

Very rare weekend. Could be a good omen for the season.

The Cowboys meltdown is so epic, I'm afraid to even talk about it honestly.

That is some powerful ******* voodoo right there.

Gonna enjoy very, very quietly.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

There are a number of Dallas fans here who do :yes:...I think TN hung around while the Cowboys were being demolished by the Vikings in the playoffs, though :ols:...that earns him extra Chuck Norris points right there.

Yeah TN usually hangs that is why I wanted to bring him over to the good side. The rest can stay over there with Lord Jones. jones_jerry_2.jpg

When things go good, Romo sits to pee gets too much credit, when things go bad, he gets too much blame. Exact same thing I said last week, and the week before, and the week before.

We go through this same cycle with Romo sits to pee over and over again, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he absolutely shreds NE next week. And then a couple weeks later something like this will happen again.

Not all the blames his though. Garrett showed his inexperience and youth today, he got way too pass happy with the lead. If Dallas just would of ran it up the middle and gone 3 and out every possesion they likely would of won, but hindsights 20/20.

I will say this though, besides getting destroyed by Megatron in the red zone(double covered on the jump ball, pathetic) the defense played extremely well. Guess there's one positive in the day.

When things go good, Romo sits to pee gets too much credit, when things go bad, he gets too much blame. Exact same thing I said last week, and the week before, and the week before.

So, in your eyes Romo sits to pee should NOT be blamed for throwing TWO pick-6's when leading by 24 pts in the 2nd half?

Not all the blames his though. Garrett showed his inexperience and youth today, he got way too pass happy with the lead. If Dallas just would of ran it up the middle and gone 3 and out every possesion they likely would of won, but hindsights 20/20.

And by that logic, if Romo sits to pee had just thrown the ball away or just taken a sack, they likely would have won.

I will say this though, besides getting destroyed by Megatron in the red zone(double covered on the jump ball, pathetic) the defense played extremely well. Guess there's one positive in the day.

Enjoy the moral victories lol :D...

So, in your eyes Romo sits to pee should NOT be blamed for throwing TWO pick-6's when leading by 24 pts in the 2nd half?

And by that logic, if Romo sits to pee had just thrown the ball away or just taken a sack, they likely would have won.

Enjoy the moral victories lol :D...

I never said he shouldn't be blamed for the pick 6's.

True.

Yes moral victories are worthless, but when Romo sits to pee has one of his good days I believe this defense is good enough to win Dallas some ballgames. So we'll see how long it stays a "moral victory."

It's similar to those in our game thread that disregarded the 2 INT's in the 4th quarter and said the Defense was giving up too many scores, and our defense hadn't given up a TD in 2 weeks until STL took over inside the 30 twice late in the game because of the turnovers.

In other words, some fans are dumber than others.

Archived