Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Epic Puke Meltdown (Up by 24 and LOSE!)...Romo throws 3 picks in the second half...two returned for TDs!

tr1

Who has the starting RB job @ the eagles  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the starting RB job @ the eagles

• Torain
    • Hightower

You know Romo sits to pee had some subconcious guilt. He did this to correct the wrong he inflcted towards the Redskins.

---------- Post added October-2nd-2011 at 08:26 PM ----------

Lions are the real deal... Scary **** they were 0 and 16 a few years ago and the transformation is scary.. I just have a feeling they will come down to earth soon.

Yeah, they and the Packers are the only undefeated teams left. Amazing. I don't think they'll be falling off unless they lose Megatron and Suh.

This game took everything out of me. Such an epic choking job all the way around and, of course, Romo sits to pee led it. Everything had to fall right for it to happen...and it sure did. Cowboys blew a huge opportunity this week.....

But remember, had it not been for Tony Romo sits to pee, Dallas would likely have not choked but suffering from very sore asses due to the butt whipping they'd just received.

So this was officially Dallas' biggest ever blown lead?

Hail.

:yes:

Just a few weeks ago, Tony Romo sits to pee presided over the worst fourth-quarter collapse in the Dallas Cowboys' illustrious franchise history.

Now, he can add the worst collapse in franchise history to his resume after the Cowboys figured out a way to blow a 24-point third quarter lead.

Unbelievable.

Seriously, let that marinate.

In the opener against the New York Jets, the Cowboys had been 246-0-1 with a 14-point lead in the fourth quarter. Before Sunday's debacle, the Cowboys' biggest blown lead was 21 points, which last occurred in 1965 against the hated Washington Redskins.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/7051859/dallas-cowboys-live-tony-Romo sits to pee-poor-decisions

Lions are the real deal... Scary **** they were 0 and 16 a few years ago and the transformation is scary.. I just have a feeling they will come down to earth soon.

I thought they would come back down to earth against the Cowboys, even before the game started. Not that I think the Cowboys are better, I just thought the Lions were due to come out flat. During the game I was disappointed because that was looking like the case. After that come back, I'm so glad I was wrong and I'm now taking the Lions dead seriously. I really don't see them coming back down to earth. Yeah, they may drop a game soon, but I don't see them collapsing or anything like that. The only thing that I see that could hurt them is if Stafford gets injured again and misses significant time. Coming back on the road after being behind by 24 points right after coming back against the Vikings is just going to give them a ton of swagger.

What's the difference between grossman and Romo sits to pee? Grossman has been to the superbowl.

Seriously, what's the difference?

Romo sits to pee has a more severe case of bipolar QB disorder. Romo sits to pee is much better when he's "Good Romo sits to pee" and much worse when he's "Bad Romo sits to pee".

Why can' that insert head in butt Romo sits to pee choke with us? Why does it have to be other teams? I pray for an identical performance when he comes to FedEx. Man if Romo sits to pee was our QB fans here would slit their wrists...LOL!

Romo sits to pee was not good against us, he literally made one good play. Dallas won because of its defense and our inability to move the ball and run out the clock.

The media hailed him as a hero after that game- not that I really care- but if we had won, there would have been no fanfare and he would be the same bum he has been all season.

Here's to Romo sits to pee remaining the Cowboys QB for another decade

Archived