Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Epic Puke Meltdown (Up by 24 and LOSE!)...Romo throws 3 picks in the second half...two returned for TDs!

tr1

Who has the starting RB job @ the eagles  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the starting RB job @ the eagles

• Torain
    • Hightower

Speaking of roaches.

Nice to see a 9-page thread after an Epic collapse. Where were these fans last week?????

Where have you been this whole thread? :ols:

---------- Post added October-3rd-2011 at 07:15 AM ----------

Their penchant for turnovers at the worst time aside, I hope no one is really trying to say they think Grossman is better than Romo sits to pee. I hate the Cowboys as much as anyone here, but Grossman is Romo sits to pee minus the arm strength.

Romo sits to pee is Grossman on steroids. :ols:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPAxrG9w95fS2CD0AJTQZzR9hX00tyyHKFkB299SX6ubBkcF9_mqlU4oHRmw

Ditto.

---------- Post added October-3rd-2011 at 11:42 AM ----------

Any thoughts on Romo sits to pee's uninspiring play, chief?

How long until Cowboy fan gets fed up and demands McGee take the reins?

Fortunately, for you, my thoughts on Romo sits to pee and the rest of my soft team are well documented. Feel free to use the search feature at this fine web site.

And....to answer your question...I would find it quite humorous if JG were to pull Romo sits to pee at the start of the 4th qtr the next time we had a lead. I think it would send a strong, and funny, message to the team.

Jim Schwartz in his press conference, "I'm just glad the third best receiver on the Cowboys was on our team" speaking about Calvin Johnson.

Epic slap down.

little-richard-v3.jpg%253Fw%253D300%2526h%253D300.jpg

That's amazing.

---------- Post added October-3rd-2011 at 12:51 PM ----------

Pretty much the same, but Romordinary is more physically gifted and displays better pocket presence at times.

This. When "Good Romo sits to pee" comes out to play, he can be very elusive in the pocket and he can give defenses fits.

But when "Bad Romo sits to pee" comes out...:ols:

I generally don't get all upset about the media's love/hate of (insert team here).

But today on the way to work I kept hearing "At least two of those interceptions were not his fault. And the third, well, if he had thrown it SIX INCHES further, that's a TD!"

Basically, "It wasn't Romo sits to pee's fault!".

uhhh, WTF?

The 2nd pick Robinson messed up the route. 3rd one though, all Romo sits to pee. He just doesn't know when the turn off the gunslinger mentality. He's a veteran QB, he knows better then to throw across his body, especially up by 3 in the 4th quarter. And especially since he went into the game knowing he doesn't have the core strength and stability to make that throw right now. Romo sits to pee knows with his ribs if he wants to get the ball downfield he absolutely has to step up into the throw, and he didn't do it. Unexcusable mental mistake from a veteran QB.

I fully expect him to bounce back vs NE.

Ditto.

---------- Post added October-3rd-2011 at 11:42 AM ----------

Fortunately, for you, my thoughts on Romo sits to pee and the rest of my soft team are well documented. Feel free to use the search feature at this fine web site.

And....to answer your question...I would find it quite humorous if JG were to pull Romo sits to pee at the start of the 4th qtr the next time we had a lead. I think it would send a strong, and funny, message to the team.

Then what you gonna do about Romo sits to pee

Let him choke some more?

It's clear McGee is the better QB at this point

Didn't this crappy team beat the Redskins? I hate the Cowboys as much as the next guy but some posters in here seem to forget that you lost to the Cowboys and Romo sits to pee last week.. what does that tell you about your teams chances through 16 games? 3-1 with wins at hapless Rams and Cardinals ( barely) should not leave a level of super confidence just yet. Great win first week against G-men but winning against 2 teams with 1 win between them ...no need to start saying the Cowboys are done by any means..

Then what you gonna do about Romo sits to pee

Let him choke some more?

It's clear McGee is the better QB at this point

Yeah. It is a good thing that you are not in the business of managing football teams.

*I* am not going to do **** about Romo sits to pee. My fat-ass watches from a couch.

---------- Post added October-3rd-2011 at 02:59 PM ----------

Didn't this crappy team beat the Redskins? I hate the Cowboys as much as the next guy but some posters in here seem to forget that you lost to the Cowboys and Romo sits to pee last week.. what does that tell you about your teams chances through 16 games? 3-1 with wins at hapless Rams and Cardinals ( barely) should not leave a level of super confidence just yet. Great win first week against G-men but winning against 2 teams with 1 win between them ...no need to start saying the Cowboys are done by any means..

Take that winning argument out of here. This 10-page-thread-of-hate is revenge for losing last week...

What team do you root for, again?...How they doin'?

Ironic that the Eagle's only win this season was against one of the teams you're now ridiculing the Redskins for beating :ols:...Now that's stellar logic right there. :thumbsup:

Take that winning argument out of here. This 10-page-thread-of-hate is revenge for losing last week...

Why am I not surprised that you actually think he has a valid point? :ols:

That's the NFL. Any given Sunday.

So how is that Dream Team working out chief? :ols:

LOL, this is classic. The Cowboy just set two team records for futility in four weeks and you think that last week's game trumps that? And even with last week's win you (and your buddy) are still looking up in the standings at the Skins. Nice try though.

Serious question, is Tony Romo sits to pee the biggest choke artist of the last 5 years? I can't think of another player who throws away games in such ridiculous ways.

That's a good point. Maybe in all of sports even. I don't know that Lebron James has choked as much as Tony Romo sits to pee. I think you are right.

That's a good point. Maybe in all of sports even. I don't know that Lebron James has choked as much as Tony Romo sits to pee. I think you are right.

lebron shrinks when the spotlight burns brightest.

Romo sits to pee? he is the center of attention and puts the team on his back.

it just happens to be the wrong team most of the time.

Archived