Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you expect from Laron Landry on Monday Night??

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Well from what everyone has been saying his Achilles is fine its his hammy. And i guess thats fine now also. But i dont think youre going to see him getting beat b/c i dont think we will see him that far away from the line. OJ will be back there. I think we will see him blitzing a lot. But sure he will be rusty and sure he might get beat but i find it hard to believe the cowboys will target him. But thats JMO.

---------- Post added September-20th-2011 at 03:18 PM ----------

:ols:

And they said Cooley was fine. Yet he's obviously not.

Even if Landry is 100% healthy, he's still not in game shape. He's still behind in terms of playing on the field every down.

*Edit* BTW, it can never be said enough just how appreciative we all our for what you do for us man. To keep your anominity yet continue to stick your neck on the line to keep us informed can never be applauded enough.

Thanks LL, sincerely. We'd be a lot worse off without you man.

Ditto! But with better spelling.:ols:

I had to, it was just hanging out there.

Luv ya like cake Hog.

And they said Cooley was fine. Yet he's obviously not.

Even if Landry is 100% healthy, he's still not in game shape. He's still behind in terms of playing on the field every down.

I thin youre severely underestimating the type of athlete LaRon is. Cooley is no where near the athlete Landry is. He may not be in game shape, but that wont affect Landry as much as it has Cooley.

Not at all. But I'm realistic. The guy has a sprained/strained/screwed up Achilles and hamstring. That plus a minium of preseason readiness/training means he's not going to be 100%

Realistically, he's going to get burnt, especially in the passing game

Dude, do you not pay attention? His Achilles is FINE. His hamstring was what held him back the first two games. Who's to say he would've been able to go against Arizona, yet THEY HELD HIM OUT TO BE SURE?

People need to pay more attention to things than just spouting off wrong information. It's extremely nauseating. :doh:

I expect him to be flying around like a lunatic (and I mean that in a good way). Early on he'll be so amped to be back on the field, I wouldn't be surprised to see him bite on misdirection, over pursue, or catch a flag on a late hit.

I'm sure they will test him early with misdirections and trying to make him cover Witten, to see his level of play. They'd be complete idiots not to.

But I expect he'll settle down quickly, make his presence felt, and strike a few poses for the dallass fans

I'd like to see him come out and be himself but the reality of it all says no. It's the same defensive scheme we installed last year that he exploded in so that's not the issue. We have to remember he really hasn't played since last year. You have to question his conditioning, the difference in walk through vs game speed, and what's his mentality going to be. What I mean by that is does he come in jacked up w/ no focus and all over the place. Over running plays, missing tackles, and just too excited. I see the staff easing him back into everything. Especially w/ the gaff between him and the staff regarding his hammy injury. I just wanna see him back on the field and part of this budding defense. It's gonna be bananas when we get everyone on the field together.

Archived