Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you expect from Laron Landry on Monday Night??

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I have a feeling he isn't going to play but thats just me. Hope im wrong.

Especially if we find out no Dez, Austin, Romo sits to pee or Jones. If they aren't playing why risk it. We should be able to beat them without those guys.

So if they're at a disadvantage, don't increase your own advantage?!?!?! He's playing. He already said so.

I have a feeling he isn't going to play but thats just me. Hope im wrong.

Especially if we find out no Dez, Austin, Romo sits to pee or Jones. If they aren't playing why risk it. We should be able to beat them without those guys.

I'll wager that Dez, Romo sits to pee, and Jones play. Don't fall for Dallas playing possum in the media. Monday Night Football, if they win they get a stake of first place in the NFC East.

If Landry is 100% I'm really excited. I just doubt that he is. I'd make him active and use him in specific packages and hopefully after the bye he can go full bore.

I'll wager that Dez, Romo sits to pee, and Jones play. Don't fall for Dallas playing possum in the media. Monday Night Football, if they win they get a stake of first place in the NFC East.

If Landry is 100% I'm really excited. I just doubt that he is. I'd make him active and use him in specific packages and hopefully after the bye he can go full bore.

Well thats what im saying. If come Monday half of their team is out I would sit LL. If its his Hammy i dont want him to go out there hurt it more. Id rather have him for out last 12 games than our first 4. JMO

---------- Post added September-20th-2011 at 01:44 PM ----------

He's playing

Really hope that he's as close to 100% as possible. I would hate to lose him for the year.

But Damn i cant wait to see him out there. Getting even more excited.

Archived