Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you expect from Laron Landry on Monday Night??

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

On the flip side, if you are Romo sits to pee, do you want to put your ribs on the line thinking that LL is gonna be salivating across the line, just waiting for the moment that blocking breaks down.

i don't think he's going to play, and I don't know why he would announce it now, should've let the cowboys wonder all week.

but if he does, i think he'll play half the defensive snaps and make some nice tackles

I think they're going to rotate him in and out with Reed Doughty and try to work him back in slowly, but I think he'll have a good game regardless. They're just going to try and keep him fresh and healthy.

This is what I would like to see, but what the hell do I know. I'm sitting in my living room, eating chips, watching and talking about football, not in any position to question the coaches decisions but i'd like to LL sit out the 1st series or at least the first few snaps of the 1st series so that he can get some gametime/realtime mental snaps/preparedness going in his head before runs out onto the field balls to the wall. After he gets a couple snaps and some action, sit him again for a few minutes and then let him get back out there for a bit longer each time progressively. Not only would it ease LL back in slightly, but it should cause some headaches for dallas not knowing if he's coming or going. :2cents:

Any news about him practicing yet? If he's not practicing' date=' he's not playing....[/quote']

Really? 1.Laron practiced last week 2. Cooley played week 1 while barely getting any reps all week and being limited. Depends on who you are and what you do quite honest. Shannahan is no dummy and if you show him you can play then you will play.

---------- Post added September-21st-2011 at 04:09 AM ----------

Some of you guys really do amaze me I swear but ignorance is odviously bliss.

Landry doesn't play half-ass. So he'll either play great, because he's physically able to, or he'll play great while he can because he's forcing himself to, before he ruptures something. Or pulls something.

I think he'll be fine. I'm setting the O/U at 8 tackles.

Landry doesn't play half-ass. So he'll either play great, because he's physically able to, or he'll play great while he can because he's forcing himself to, before he ruptures something. Or pulls something.

I think he'll be fine. I'm setting the O/U at 8 tackles.

Well said! None of you guys knew last year he had a broken wrist ,impinged shoulder for a few games before the achilies flared up. 30s on the field then he's on the field full tilt till he can't with no in between.

Well said! None of you guys knew last year he had a broken wrist ,impinged shoulder for a few games before the achilies flared up. 30s on the field then he's on the field full tilt till he can't with no in between.

Exactly. Which is why with his play-style, you can't throw him out there with a touchy hammy. It has been smart to keep him out, even if he could have played last week. He's too much of a competitor to NOT push himself to 110% on the field every play, so he's not a player you can "trust" to take himself out or take it easy.

I love that about him, but its why he needs to be as close to 100% healthy as possible before he hits the field. Can't WAIT to see him in this improved defense this Monday!

Exactly. Which is why with his play-style, you can't throw him out there with a touchy hammy. It has been smart to keep him out, even if he could have played last week. He's too much of a competitor to NOT push himself to 110% on the field every play, so he's not a player you can "trust" to take himself out or take it easy.

I love that about him, but its why he needs to be as close to 100% healthy as possible before he hits the field. Can't WAIT to see him in this improved defense this Monday!

Could of played some last week.

Archived