Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you expect from Laron Landry on Monday Night??

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Could of played some last week.

My point is, I'm glad he didn't. Because we got the W anyways, and now arguably our best player is that much closer to not having to worry about re-injuring himself.

Of course, had we lost, I'd be saying the opposite, that I wish he'd gotten out there some to help us out. :ols:

---------- Post added September-21st-2011 at 02:13 AM ----------

I need to see LaRon have a tattoo of a cupcake on his cheek before I decide he'd healthy.

It would go well with his facial piercing.

I expect to see Laron standing over a guy who just got a first down and going through his little flexing routine. I expect to see him get cooked in coverage since he hasn't really run in a year due to the hammy and achillies, I expect to see him suffer in run coverage since he probably hasn't been doing any real lifting with his legs the last 3 weeks due to the hammy. I expect to see him go for the big hit on someone and bounce off as usual. If this was the Giants game I would expect to see Brandon Jacobs put on foot on his chest and one one his helmet as he runs him over.

thumbnail.aspx?q=1236841735686&id=347dc640602d87058fc30485b8d6918a

I expect to see Laron standing over a guy who just got a first down and going through his little flexing routine. I expect to see him get cooked in coverage since he hasn't really run in a year due to the hammy and achillies, I expect to see him suffer in run coverage since he probably hasn't been doing any real lifting with his legs the last 3 weeks due to the hammy. I expect to see him go for the big hit on someone and bounce off as usual. If this was the Giants game I would expect to see Brandon Jacobs put on foot on his chest and one one his helmet as he runs him over.

Its almost like you didn't watch a single game he played last year. Get over yourself. You're being an attention whore.

Yeah I watched a few games. so did a bunch of other people.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?337725-Hey-LaRon!-Knock-off-The-Goofy-Celebrations!

:rolleyes:

If the biggest criticism you've got for a guy is that he flexes after a tackle, that's great. Last time I checked, that has no effect on the game whatsoever. But it DOES seem to push your buttons.

Does it bother you when Moss spins the ball after a catch? How about when a QB throws up his arms after a big pass-and-catch?

"Celebrating" after a tackle that didn't stop a conversion is slightly annoying, yes. But I'm not going to pretend that he didn't play great last year because of it. I'll repeat, get over yourself. Your post was vicious, and downright ridiculous.

---------- Post added September-21st-2011 at 10:48 AM ----------

Even though he isn't 7 feet tall, and he doesn't kill men by the 100's...I expect Laron Landry to consume the Pokes with fireballs from his eyes, and lightning from his arse.

braveheart-3.jpg

Grant Paulsen on twitter

Landry said he hope to "Un-Chain the Beast" on Monday night and said going through walk through's are hard because he want's to hit somebody.

Also said he doesn't want teammates to keep him from going 110%.

Sorry I couldn't link from Twitter but I'm in School and it's blocked....

I'm READY FOR MONDAY NIGHT!

Grant Paulsen on twitter

Landry said he hope to "Un-Chain the Beast" on Monday night and said going through walk through's are hard because he want's to hit somebody.

Also said he doesn't want teammates to keep him from going 110%.

Sorry I couldn't link from Twitter but I'm in School and it's blocked....

I'm READY FOR MONDAY NIGHT!

OHHHH YEAHHH!. I can't wait!!!

Seriously Chanhillbilly, why hating on Landry so much? You must be a passionate fan if you care enough to make Brandon Jacobs running over Landry your signature. Nobody denies that happened, but get over it. The guy has gotten a lot better and solo tackling Jacobs is not really an easy thing to do.

thumbnail.aspx?q=1236841735686&id=347dc640602d87058fc30485b8d6918a

Gnats fan ? Landry is the best we have at that position. I think he is gonna crack some skulls.

Just a random, semi-related thought.

We've managed to escape 2 weeks without our starting Safety and arguably one of, if not THE, best player on our defense. We're 2-0 without Laundry who was no doubt our Defensive MVP in the games he played last year. I consider that a HUGE win. Hate on Doughty all you want, but we got the job done with him despite his limitations. Now we're adding him in. Its almost like a MLB team getting a big star added to the team in the season. I expect it will take him a game or two to get full speed, but him at 80% is probably better than Doughty at 100%. Just have to see if Landry can do it.

And I saw that I misspelled Landry earlier by adding the "u", but I always joked that he was LaRon Laundry because of the late hit flags. Har had har.

GO SKINS

Archived