Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Hated TV Shows

sean_e_b

2 1/2 Men

Jersey Shore

I think everyone has summed those two up well by now.

"Real" Housewives of... - I can't believe they keep making more of those shows.

Conan - Probably the least funny person on TV. It's a shame NBC couldn't see that before they made the change. They made a sympathy case out of someone who has never been funny.

The Office - I tried to watcha few episodes. I never laughed once. I don't get why it's funny. And the people who talk about it make me hate it. I still say it's one of those shows that people only watch because they want to be cool like their friends who watch it. But even when they talk to each other about it, they have to convince each other how it's funny.

Friends I can understand. I actually do hate that show. But Seinfeld is the pinnacle of network television. It is the greatest. It's like Michael Jordan. You know there will never be another. It's kind of depressing in a way.

While Seinfeld had a handful of great skits, it pretty much sucked. Friends was just rotten. I cannot understand why anybody liked Seinfeld with the exception of a few routines.

Conan - Probably the least funny person on TV. It's a shame NBC couldn't see that before they made the change. They made a sympathy case out of someone who has never been funny.

You were doing so well...and then this.

---------- Post added September-19th-2011 at 08:39 PM ----------

Oh, I also forgot to include "Glee."

Apart from Jane Lynch and some surprisingly good vocal arrangements, this show is nothing but absolute garbage. Whoever writes for that show must be the laziest writer in Hollywood. They don't even have real characters. They're all just walking, talking stereotypes.

Oh, and Seinfeld. Overrated making big deals over nothing unlikable jerks.

Greatest sitcom of the modern era. And the funny thing is, you probably make a big deal out of the stuff they talk about. I do, ****. And yes, about time TV gave a show about 4 jerks instead of the same old feel-good tomfoolery from the other 8,000 sitcoms on during the 90's.

Collective IQ in this country is too low. Comic gold like AD gets no ratings because people would rather watch jackasses do stupid **** aka Jersey Shore.

I watched Arrested Development back when it was still getting shuffled around the primetime Fox lineup, and I watch Jersey Shore now.

I don't think having "guilty pleasure" shows means you can't enjoy good TV shows.

Friends I can understand. I actually do hate that show. But Seinfeld is the pinnacle of network television. It is the greatest. It's like Michael Jordan. You know there will never be another. It's kind of depressing in a way.

I know, it really is. You want the same old re-hashed, happy-go-lucky junk, have fun. The reality is, people in real life are selfish as hell. And the storylines are 10x more genius than any sitcom of the time or since. I mean the way they tied like 5 storylines per episodes at the end was fantastic. Pinnacle of network TV indeed.

Friends blows but it's good for what it is, a Seinfeld-wannabe on the opposite end of the kind spectrum.

House, CSI, Law and Order, any other crime/detective show like CSI or Law and Order. I actually used to watch Law and Order but now I just have no interest in seeing how ****ed up people can be.

I don't get the hate for How I Met Your Mother. It's nothing brilliant, but it's a fun little show. Then again, I like Friends so what do I know? :)

I also don't get the hate for Glee. Again, a very fun show. Kinda hit its peak I think, but still fun to watch.

And AD was brilliant but too many clowns didn't get its brilliance. Oh well. How I Met Your Mother, I agree with whoever said that.

I think How I Met Your Mother is an ok show, but not even close to being worthy of the amount of praise that it gets from a lot of people.

It's half as witty as it thinks it is, and Ted might be the worst central character in a massively successful sitcom in recent history. He's dead weight compared to everyone else in the (fairly talented) cast, and brings the whole show down as a result.

I know, it really is. You want the same old re-hashed, happy-go-lucky junk, have fun. The reality is, people in real life are selfish as hell. And the storylines are 10x more genius than any sitcom of the time or since. I mean the way they tied like 5 storylines per episodes at the end was fantastic. Pinnacle of network TV indeed.

Friends blows but it's good for what it is, a Seinfeld-wannabe on the opposite end of the kind spectrum.

See, I try to tell people this, but I always get my head snapped off for it.

That show is so overrated it isn't even funny. ****ing Seinfeld wanna be.

House, CSI, Law and Order, any other crime/detective show like CSI or Law and Order. I actually used to watch Law and Order but now I just have no interest in seeing how ****ed up people can be.

I don't get the hate for How I Met Your Mother. It's nothing brilliant, but it's a fun little show. Then again, I like Friends so what do I know? :)

I also don't get the hate for Glee. Again, a very fun show. Kinda hit its peak I think, but still fun to watch.

Agree on House, sad too because I used to love it but wow, jump the shark to a new level. Just stop it if you're really this far out of ideas. And as for Law and Order, I see 100% where you're coming from. I love the original and SVU but man, sometimes I'm like, lock these people up and throw away the key.

After watching a dozen or so episodes, I've come to the conclusion that How I Met Your Mother IS a recycled version of Friends. That's why it's so palatable.

The show I hate the most is some realty show where fat cows force their daughters into beauty pageants and scream at each other. I've never watched the show as it's repugnant. But just seeing the commercials makes me feel uneasy.

The Office - I tried to watcha few episodes. I never laughed once. I don't get why it's funny. And the people who talk about it make me hate it. I still say it's one of those shows that people only watch because they want to be cool like their friends who watch it. But even when they talk to each other about it, they have to convince each other how it's funny.

The first four seasons or so of The Office were hilarious. After that it has gone downhill. I'm guessing you were watching the more recent episodes. If you start with those you'll be greatly disappointed. But if you go back and watch the earlier seasons(2-3 were the best by far)I think you'd enjoy it.

Also another show I have to add that I hate, those teen pregnancy type shows. And those sweet 16 party shows. Yeah a bunch of rich spoiled girls, we get it.

The first four seasons or so of The Office were hilarious. After that it has gone downhill. I'm guessing you were watching the more recent episodes. If you start with those you'll be greatly disappointed. But if you go back and watch the earlier seasons(2-3 were the best by far)I think you'd enjoy it.

Also another show I have to add that I hate, those teen pregnancy type shows. And those sweet 16 party shows. Yeah a bunch of rich spoiled girls, we get it.

The Office lost me when Michael followed a GPS and drove straight into a lake. I thought that was just over the top, beyond stupid it was insulting. I stopped watching for literally two years. Came back about six months ago and finished off what was left on Netflix (I think 2 1/2 seasons.) It was entertaining. Nothing special though. I think you need to be in the right frame of mind for that show.

I really like Parks and Recreation right now. Though I haven't seen this season at all so I have no idea how it's held up.

(And I'm just going to elect to smh at the Seinfeld hate. Some things are just incomprehensible and it's a waste of time to try to make them more than that.)

The Office lost me when Michael followed a GPS and drove straight into a lake. I thought that was just over the top, beyond stupid it was insulting. I stopped watching for literally two years. Came back about six months ago and finished off what was left on Netflix (I think 2 1/2 seasons.) It was entertaining. Nothing special though. I think you need to be in the right frame of mind for that show.

I really like Parks and Recreation right now. Though I haven't seen this season at all so I have no idea how it's held up.

(And I'm just going to elect to smh at the Seinfeld hate. Some things are just incomprehensible and it's a waste of time to try to make them more than that.)

That's what happens when people try to be contrarians. Just like the "Beatles suck" tomfoolery.

And in reality - everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

That's what happens when people try to be contrarians. Just like the "Beatles suck" tomfoolery.

And in reality - everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Definitely. But saying Seinfeld was garbage is, to me, no different than saying The Godfather sucked as a movie and Bach didn't know **** about music. Can't take those opinions seriously.

Archived