Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo Broken Rib (Merged x2)

SanfordJay

I'm student teaching right now and my cooperating teacher is a huge Cowgirls fan. He has an autographed pic of Romo sits to pee on his bulletin board. I would die to get a signed pic of Moss or something to hang right next to it....

Got off topic but I would love for Romo sits to pee to play and us still beat them miserably. It would really prove a point to the media. However, Kitna playing makes it a little easier of a W and I'm all about them W's right now. I want to see us make the playoffs with this team so bad.

Is it just me or does it feel like a perfect storm'sa brewin'? The Giants have been ravaged by injury on D, Romo sits to pee's reportedly cracked a rib, the Cowboys continue to struggle, the Eagles appear to be more dominant on paper than they are in reality, Vick's under pressure every play--a potential IRer waiting to happen... (even as soon as tonight at Atlanta--boy, wouldn't that be some irony...)

Maybe Rex wasn't lyin'... maybe... just maybe...

Nope, not jinxin' it.

Cowboys just won. Romo sits to pee walks to middle of field holding his ribs though. If he really has a CRACKED RIB, I wouldn't be so sure he plays next week. We've seen QBs go into the locker room, get shot up on painkillers and finish out a game, but once they go to sleep that night, the truth about the injury shows up. If he does play so be it, but that just opens Romo sits to pee up for something more severe since I doubt he goes untouched by Orakpo, Kerrigan etc etc for the entire game.

Romo sits to pee will play. What we really need to be talking about is the fact that Miles Austin is hurt with a tweeked hammy that will supposedly keep him out through week 5 and Felix Jones has a separated shoulder.

---------- Post added September-19th-2011 at 12:42 AM ----------

Here are the real injury stories:

http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4059/miles-austin

http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4711/felix-jones

So Romo sits to pee can't play for a month with a broken pinky but can roll with a couple broken ribs. Whatever, Carlos' STONE hands were good for something after all ;)

The SMACK Kolb took today from Rak (also Fletcher) leads me to believe Tony's gonna take a couple SMACKS of his own and end up laying there like a wuss. Cowturd lovers in Dallas will boo and moan, and when we SMACK Kitna, they'll just leave.

Archived