Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo Broken Rib (Merged x2)

SanfordJay

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/18/tony-Romo sits to pee-out-jon-kitna-in-for-cowboys/

It wasn't a hard hit, maybe he just tweaked a disc in his back...either way he should be back against us next week. Hopefully the 49ers seal the deal and the Cowboys sulk in scrutiny all weak so we can go in there and pound them!

**Saw another post on this after I hit submit, merge or delete ty

From what I hear Romo sits to pee has a fractured rib, but he is playing. He is probably jacked up on so many painkillers right now he could actually worsen the injury and not even know it/feel it until tomorrow morning. I must ask though, is this worth not going 0-2? If Cowboys win but Romo sits to pee ends up hurt more severely in the process.

Can't be broken or cracked, extremely painful and you can't move around much. He would wince when he was breathing if they were broken. That said, he should not be playing, IMO. That is one of those injuries you wake up the next day and realize how badly you are hurt, but I am okay with that. hahhaaa

From what I hear Romo sits to pee has a fractured rib, but he is playing. He is probably jacked up on so many painkillers right now he could actually worsen the injury and not even know it/feel it until tomorrow morning. I must ask though, is this worth not going 0-2? If Cowboys win but Romo sits to pee ends up hurt more severely in the process.

Looks like they're going to go 0-2 even with Romo sits to pee in there. With them being behind 10 points in the 4th... its all passing game with blitzes coming at him. May God have mercy on his soul.

Archived