Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESL on Tribal Wars.

Art

You guys are back in the mix on TW? I'm too busy to join up, but there are definitely good times to be had in that game, especially with Art at the head if he's got time. Those were definitely good times, posting up a united front against all comers.

You guys should post any links to interesting TW forum tirades here, I'd like to read them. I'd like to see some of the legendary ESL propaganda in action again. It was great how people used to refer to us (and especially Lokinder) months after we had left.

Here you go Link our first real PnP in this world.

That's great. I see it's business as usual for ESL. Thanks, and every now and then throw us a bone if you can. Good stuff.

:munchout: nothing like some good ESL PnP

Seriously, that was at least half of the fun of ESL. The mystique is still there too.

I don't know much about that game, but I read that link. Does that mean you guys crushed some dudes who attacked a couple of you so bad that they were "removed" from the game?

If I recall correctly, you're never removed from the game, you're just restarted at the "rim" of the world. The world is finite in size, but it only reaches its limit when all the space is taken up by players, which doesn't happen for a while. Meanwhile, it starts in the middle and expands outwards, hence you see when they talk about getting sent to the rim. If anyone stops playing before the world is full, it's voluntary.

I don't know much about that game, but I read that link. Does that mean you guys crushed some dudes who attacked a couple of you so bad that they were "removed" from the game?

That tribe disbanded per Lokinders terms of settlement for us calling off the dogs. So the players are still around, just in deferent tribes or loners.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry guys...I need to take an extended break...due to issues irl and the latest developments, I will not have the time to dedicate to survive the attacks.

Don't worry, you'll survive. Now get things taken care of outside of game so you can take care of your villages again. :P

Poker, you get your diploma yet? If so, get your Green Bay buttocks back to TW. There's good news for you, there's a female in one of our alliances that's a Packers fan, and she's actually quite attractive.

Also, Major, Dj, and all other brothers, this is a call to arms. Art and the brethren has asked me to call upon ye all to return to the... um, fun. Yeah, that's the word that should get them. Plus Art is promising open bar nights.

LoL just saw this, I laugh every time I think about how badly that guy is getting pounded right now all because he made the bad choice of attacking someone who looked like easy prey.

Maybe I shouldn't have put that sign up that said free dinner and open bar to all... on the outside gates of your villages.

I was wondering where those came from. :ols:

It was meant to make sure that ASF's troops could find their way home on farm raids.

Speaking of farm raids, I need a hypnosis smiley to take control of the ES nation and have several come to ESL in TW. :D

---------- Post added December-19th-2011 at 01:46 AM ----------

Oh and just to let everyone know, I have put a picture of Symbol30's beautiful girlfriend, Feya, completely nude in the ESL forums. So the only way that you can see this picture of Feya nude is to return or join for the first time, ESL, W59 on TW.

Here's what we need.

Xam, bring YOUR butt back. You lost NO villages and have a hammer. Time to destroy.

Scottie, where you be.

Both of you, if you're done, get with me your password so we can make one of these noobs take you over :).

Noobs, we currently have ONE account you can take in the central hive.

We must represent NOW.

Archived