Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESL on Tribal Wars.

Art

they're good for pillaging, but not for sending them back to the stoneage.

nah thats not my job yet...I am defense, but I am not close enough to give support constantly due to enemies around me...luckily I have a jump on them in the farming, but they are starting to get to my 7k/7k/7k farms now... ****s

Define capabilities....I am closing in on 500 lvl 2 LC but I don't know if that is capable...

Haven't gotten the research ability for cats, that capability. Especially after dropping almost 1k in defensive troops at someone's wall, but we all know, what happens in TW stays in TW. :D

Haven't gotten the research ability for cats, that capability. Especially after dropping almost 1k in defensive troops at someone's wall, but we all know, what happens in TW stays in TW. :D

lol yes very true...working towards cats now...purely for their defensive ability

say what you will about Feya, but you don NOT speak that way of Loki the Horrible.

hey, Symbol30 would not speak that way of either, but it's a good thing that on ES Symbol will blame any and all. TBH, I think this one guy named Grossaffe is also hugely to blame, even more than Feya and Lokinder.

Symbol30 never wore those. Symbol30 was just holding them for Feya, like a good boyfriend would. There's an advantage to having a girlfriend that plays the same game as you do.

yes, Symbol30 WOULD find it advantageous to have a girlfriend for the sole purpose of trying to excuse his prada ensemble.

I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars.

yes, Symbol30 WOULD find it advantageous to have a girlfriend for the sole purpose of trying to excuse his prada ensemble.

I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars.

Return to the hamster side. Poker, Symbol30 is your father, pick up the purse and return to kill more penguins, like Doog.

Archived