Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESL on Tribal Wars.

Art

So is this basically like a browser version of Age of Empires? I loved that game, still pop it in sometimes. Seems similar.

Kind of, less graphics, kind of real time. It's not a bad game to suck the time out of you... I mean, to kill some time with.

If yall could use another, I started a village a few days ago: 350/498 K43 (235pts), name Dartanio.

Fair warning tho, I am new to the game and will likely need some (ok, maybe a lot) of hand holding :pfft:. My only other village was one I started a few weeks ago. Things "seemed" to be going well until I got pummeled by 2 much stronger tribemates and was nobled :(.

If yall could use another, I started a village a few days ago: 350/498 K43 (235pts), name Dartanio.

Fair warning tho, I am new to the game and will likely need some (ok, maybe a lot) of hand holding :pfft:. My only other village was one I started a few weeks ago. Things "seemed" to be going well until I got pummeled by 2 much stronger tribemates and was nobled :(.

Two TRIBEMATES nobled you?! Dude that's harsh!

No, one pounded my walls/farms down and killed what few troops I had (presumably to buy time for the other), then the other nobled and attacked with over 1500 axemen :ols:. Even tho I knew it was a lost cause, I continually rebuilt, recruited, and called up what malitia I could just to make him pay as much as possible. I think it took 7 attacks to get me completey to 0.

Thanks for the invite.

No, one pounded my walls/farms down and killed what few troops I had (presumably to buy time for the other), then the other nobled and attacked with over 1500 axemen :ols:. Even tho I knew it was a lost cause, I continually rebuilt, recruited, and called up what malitia I could just to make him pay as much as possible. I think it took 7 attacks to get me completey to 0.

Thanks for the invite.

What jackholes, don't worry you won't get that treatment from us, instead you'll find just the opposite we'll sacrifice the whole tribe for the sake of the one.

Thanks for the invite.

Just remember one thing, Symbol is the only sane member of the tribe, everyone else isn't sure that they're hamsters.

Sorry, I mispoke/mistyped a bit: the two attackers were tribemates with each other, not my tribemates :silly:.

Ohhhhh....I was gonna say. :ols:

:secret:BTW, Symbol is crazy.....

---------- Post added October-20th-2011 at 12:39 PM ----------

So tell me...inviting Ken (the Cowboys fan) is like some practical joke right? I mean we're gonna stack his village and then just before a major attack lands we're all going to recall our support....right......

Ohhhhh....I was gonna say. :ols:

:secret:BTW, Symbol is crazy.....

---------- Post added October-20th-2011 at 12:39 PM ----------

So tell me...inviting Ken (the Cowboys fan) is like some practical joke right? I mean we're gonna stack his village and then just before a major attack lands we're all going to recall our support....right......

No, no, Ken is being rehabilitated so that he may know the glories of being a fan of the true and only team, the Washington Redskins. Just look at his village, it no longer says "Dallas", see it's working.

By the way, Symbol is not crazy, Symbol is sane. Symbol knows that Symbol is a great hamster warrior that is on a never ending quest to destroy the evil empire of penguins.

No, no, Ken is being rehabilitated so that he may know the glories of being a fan of the true and only team, the Washington Redskins. Just look at his village, it no longer says "Dallas", see it's working.

By the way, Symbol is not crazy, Symbol is sane. Symbol knows that Symbol is a great hamster warrior that is on a never ending quest to destroy the evil empire of penguins.

wait, I thought symbol talking in 3rd person was TW Symbol and thus spoke of himself as Symbol30

Archived