Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESL on Tribal Wars.

Art

OK, before I take over my villages again, where are we at? what are my targets...I need an update ;)

We're about to eliminate one of the jack wipes that has been harassing you, but we might because of the sitter thing need you to hold onto your account Thursday and if you need to send it back to one of us, to do so on maybe Saturday. You'll also have the advantage after this period of having ESL brothers around you, so you won't be so lonely. ;)

We're about to eliminate one of the jack wipes that has been harassing you, but we might because of the sitter thing need you to hold onto your account Thursday and if you need to send it back to one of us, to do so on maybe Saturday. You'll also have the advantage after this period of having ESL brothers around you, so you won't be so lonely. ;)

Well I have been issues getting on due to my laptop not co-operating. I need to have it looked at this weekend. So do I still own Hades? which one is going bye-bye, and do I get any of that guys villages? lol

Well I have been issues getting on due to my laptop not co-operating. I need to have it looked at this weekend. So do I still own Hades? which one is going bye-bye, and do I get any of that guys villages? lol

That guy no, but once we're there to support there's another that tried to noble you that we'll be helping you grab. You might have seen the "tried to noble you" part of the last sentence. OnFire has lost double digit nobles and about 6 nukes on your 4 villages, and you STILL have 4 villages. They still all have 100 loyalty as well. Your area by the weekend, if things go as planned, will be pretty safe, and then you can start picking off the other idiots that don't learn a lesson and increase your point and village sizes.

That guy no, but once we're there to support there's another that tried to noble you that we'll be helping you grab. You might have seen the "tried to noble you" part of the last sentence. OnFire has lost double digit nobles and about 6 nukes on your 4 villages, and you STILL have 4 villages. They still all have 100 loyalty as well. Your area by the weekend, if things go as planned, will be pretty safe, and then you can start picking off the other idiots that don't learn a lesson and increase your point and village sizes.

wow...damn you guys are good. I was hoping to not need a sitter, but work has been so hellish and travel between work and my fiance (I drive 4 hours every weekend to see her, then 4 hours back), I haven't had the time to dedicate. Hopefully things will slow down soon enough.

wow...damn you guys are good. I was hoping to not need a sitter, but work has been so hellish and travel between work and my fiance (I drive 4 hours every weekend to see her, then 4 hours back), I haven't had the time to dedicate. Hopefully things will slow down soon enough.

If you wait to long, the only ones around will be ESL and maybe that tribe we consider to be our allies. Oh and those gray barbarian villages.

If you wait to long, the only ones around will be ESL and maybe that tribe we consider to be our allies. Oh and those gray barbarian villages.

lol...ok. I should be able to get on on Tuesday. Then the fun will begin of me dismantling that guy who kept engaging me...of course with mail messages to him to rub it in...

lol...ok. I should be able to get on on Tuesday. Then the fun will begin of me dismantling that guy who kept engaging me...of course with mail messages to him to rub it in...

Symbol30 shall be "taunting" with the lyrics to the song, Jeremy by Pearl Jam.

So, I fought this for as love as I've good, but I think I'm going to start trying to play again. I think I'll wait for Server 61 to start on the 16th to get a good jump start. Anyone else going to be in on that one?

You need to join us in W59, we have accounts ready to be played.

From what I see, anyone that uses the link they gave me below will all spawn in the same general area allowing us to have a strong nucleus. I'm guessing this games changed a lot since I last played a while back.

http://www.tribalwars.net/50745-en61.html

---------- Post added January-13th-2012 at 03:35 PM ----------

You need to join us in W59, we have accounts ready to be played.

Only problem is I don't know how much time I'll have right off the bat, so joining an already strong tribe/war, I'm not sure how much I can contribute right away :( Gotta re-learn this stuff too, lol

---------- Post added January-13th-2012 at 03:36 PM ----------

and I have no idea why it put "love" instead of "long" and "good" instead of "could", lol.

Got ya. What kind of accounts are in need of an owner?

Because of the time constraints and the like, I might just get you a referal to set you up in a cozy area of the hamster side of the world so you can grow, but will know for sure the moment Art let's me know. I'd send you the referal now, I say mine because my area seems to be the quietest, but my better half currently has our account, so will let you know either way asap.

For some reason even with the referral I wasn't given an option to spawn near anyone (sent you a PM regarding that Symbol). I can either continue my new village on the outskirts or create a new account w/ another invite if needed.

---------- Post added January-16th-2012 at 01:15 PM ----------

I'm just upgrading my warehouse right now to hold resources (i'm slowly remembering, lol)

OK, this guy is getting annoying....perhaps we should try a different route...either get his tribe to make him fend for himself, diplomatically, or just do a full assault and wipe him out...perhaps we need Arts view on all this. Anyone email him?

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived