Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESL on Tribal Wars.

Art

OK things settled down...but I think I am going to need a sitter more often...work was REALLY starting to suffer.

Is that asshat still a threat?

Well, technically he is, but when you return, you might be impressed a bit with your villages, since you lost none of them. Hades is your new hammer and the other 3 are now defense. Myself and Valand have been pretty much your sitter, and if need be, just pass it to me, when you have to grab a break.

Well, technically he is, but when you return, you might be impressed a bit with your villages, since you lost none of them. Hades is your new hammer and the other 3 are now defense. Myself and Valand have been pretty much your sitter, and if need be, just pass it to me, when you have to grab a break.

Thank you...I really am sorry I had to bolt the way I did, but because of events irl and that asshat, I was becoming a miserable prick, and falling behind in my work...all should be better now irl so...

Thank you...I really am sorry I had to bolt the way I did, but because of events irl and that asshat, I was becoming a miserable prick, and falling behind in my work...all should be better now irl so...

No problem, as always, rl is more important than gl. Remember, as soon as my health returns enough that I can fly, I'll be needing some "real life" time away from the game as well. ;)

Or me I can always help. It has been fun building them back up. Of course I have not seen the account in a few days because I have been handling the 7's and Scoot.

Or me I can always help. It has been fun building them back up. Of course I have not seen the account in a few days because I have been handling the 7's and Scoot.

how bad did they hit me? Shall I send him an I'm back? lol

Anyone else move in near me?

she hasn't given up on you yet? Must be a keeper.

Yeah, won't be letting her go. Now hurry and graduate, there's now an iphone app, so no excuses.

---------- Post added December-29th-2011 at 09:17 AM ----------

how bad did they hit me? Shall I send him an I'm back? lol

Anyone else move in near me?

Think they just went after others and gave up on you. By the way, I think they believe you never left. ;)

No excuse, you can use your smart phone to play TW, even when you're in class with your tape recorder going to record the boring lectures of your instructors.

Sadly, no smart phone. I'm too cheap to pay for a data plan. Also, I'm an engineering major. We actually learn how to do stuff in class, rather than boring lectures on the history of the greek chair.

OK, I will be coming back Tuesday night. I am not going to be around tonight through this weekend, so I will have to start on Tuesday.

No problem, your villages shall be waiting.

---------- Post added December-29th-2011 at 08:10 PM ----------

Sadly, no smart phone. I'm too cheap to pay for a data plan. Also, I'm an engineering major. We actually learn how to do stuff in class, rather than boring lectures on the history of the greek chair.

Wow, I think the 2 of us are the only 2 people in this thread that are to cheap to get a smart phone.

Wow, I think the 2 of us are the only 2 people in this thread that are to cheap to get a smart phone.

well TECHNICALLY, I do have a smart phone, but verizon won't let me use it unless I get a dataplan for it (screw that, I don't negotiate with terrorists). So I have an old droid with no plan of any sort. I guess technically I could use it through wifi.

well TECHNICALLY, I do have a smart phone, but verizon won't let me use it unless I get a dataplan for it (screw that, I don't negotiate with terrorists). So I have an old droid with no plan of any sort. I guess technically I could use it through wifi.

See, there you go. Use it and return. Meet the Canadian, Packer's fan from our allied tribe. No, this other tribe is no Xig or Aten.

and it is our job to make sure they stay there. A few years back they tried to spread their Allah-Lokinder hate elsewhere but we beat them back and confined them back to the ****hole called Pittsburgh.

Though I guess not all things are bad in Wisconsin, since I'm a Brewers fan.

Oh and Feya said hi.

Archived