Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESL on Tribal Wars.

Art

Kinda hard to walk away from 58 when I am at the point where I can send these to people:

***** on 10.10. at 18:44

Peace.....

***** on 10.10. at 18:45

The person due to whom our war was started has left our tribe.

~~~~~~ on 10.10. at 19:02

Well lemme see, exactly who would that be? Mzuba the scouter? Dgreenie the yapper? Who are you referring to? Your boy Derik has done his fair share of jawing too, I may have to go visit him.

And YOU declared on ME, you think now you can just say "Oh, it was a mistake, so solly"?

~~~~~ on 10.10. at 19:05

And YOU cryin' to the neighbor's rubs my fur the wrong way too

***** on 10.10. at 19:18

he is not helping us so that i have asked you for help.

***** today at 08:35

Thats why, i am asking you to stop war.

~~~~~ today at 12:20

That's somewhat amusing since yet another one of yours attacked me again last night.

Your tribe declared, you are going to have to sue for peace and offer terms. If that's what this is, you need to work on your technique.

(No response)

~~~~~ today at 15:24

So I guess I need to do something rude to get your attention

(Attack sent)

***** today at 16:07

They will stop attacking on you when you will say yes.

~~~~~ today at 16:11

Ok then, that's kinda what I was hoping you'd say.

How about I'll stop attacking them when they roll over and show their bellies, weeping and whimpering like the eggsuck dogs they are, begging for mercy and offering something worth it to convince me to stop.

How's that grab ya?

An hour and 35 minutes after the opening of W59 and I think that this is when the influx of people are joining. Tried logging back into the game, got this famous message:

The login could not be completed. The game world is not available at the moment.

Well I guess that will piss some people off since I made that comment after looking at the members of ESL :ols:

lol yeah well...since I'm active I went to Barracks as well as resource building. so now I have 3 spears cranking out of my barracks...lol

Archived