Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESL on Tribal Wars.

Art

Today I learned Lokinder is Art.

Indeed Lokinder is a Art...art in motion, art in brilliance, art in magnificence....Lokinder is Art, and Art is Lokinder...Art of the highest order...praise be to the Art of Lokinder!

---------- Post added November-8th-2011 at 03:05 PM ----------

Yeah, Art/Lokinder is the fearful... um, fearless leader. ;)

BTW, it was my troops that killed yours, not Art's...but they were very disappointed that they were not able to shed penguin blood, however they were surprised at just how squishy hamsters are under foot.

---------- Post added November-8th-2011 at 03:05 PM ----------

I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars.

It's time to come home....click your heels together and repeat "There's no place like ESL...."

ummmm is it just me or is the site down?

which kinda sucks because now I cant goto sleep until I send out my night farm run

That's weird, mines working fine... It does remind me of the time I clicked a link in our forums on W2 and my account got hacked...

Just messin with you, it's down for me too...

That's weird, mines working fine... It does remind me of the time I clicked a link in our forums on W2 and my account got hacked...

Just messin with you, it's down for me too...

yeah mines telling me that others are having issues logging on and to just keep trying

yeah mines telling me that others are having issues logging on and to just keep trying

You didn't click any external links in our tribal forum did you? Forget which one but one threw up a virus flag for me...

Still just ****ing with you

I can't log on either, telling me it's taking to long to log on.

The connection has timed out

The server at www.tribalwars.net is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars. I will not be drawn back into Tribal Wars.

Oh come on, if Pleasblitz and LOD couldn't resist neither can you!!!

Oh come on, if Pleasblitz and LOD couldn't resist neither can you!!!

Them? What about me? I swore I would never play TW again. Then I joke around with Heli about Art bringing us back and she tells me that "she has no time to play then I get a, well maybe if I share an account, then I get, start an account for both of us Art is going to kill me."

Them? What about me? I swore I would never play TW again. Then I joke around with Heli about Art bringing us back and she tells me that "she has no time to play then I get a, well maybe if I share an account, then I get, start an account for both of us Art is going to kill me."

You hardly resisted. :ols: I knew your penguin hatin hamster lovin self couldn't resist the sirens call.

You hardly resisted. :ols: I knew your penguin hatin hamster lovin self couldn't resist the sirens call.

Only if you're calling Heli a Siren, and if so, she's never caused me to run a ship into rocks... She's just going to cause me to move to a place that gets really cold.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, for those that follow but can't play or are just to lazy to rejoin, an update. ESL strikes again. One of the top tribes felt as though they could pick on the lowly, little, barely ranked in the top 50 tribe called ESL. Well, that tribe disbanded after they found out that we "turtles" were snapping turtles.

Oh boy, TW decided to get slow on W59. Timed out 3 times already and had for the first time, the dreaded Overdue by:

Same for me, good thing darts situation is already in motion. Sucks to try to time something when thats going on.

Archived