Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESL on Tribal Wars.

Art

Kill them all, ELS. Every last one of them.

can you play that game from an android or iphone?

Yes, I'm using Safari on my iPhone they are promising an app soon though too. I tell ya what, I was never this productive on tribal wars when I didn't have my iPhone.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 07:45 AM ----------

Symbol30 is proud of ASF's son. He may now witness some ankle.

My son is too young for ankle, I gave him some beer instead.

I can't even imagine trying to play TW on a phone, isn't it like trying to watch a football game thru a keyhole?

Actually it's perfect for queueing and farm attacks, with the single touch attack button on the map now it makes it even faster. My village has passed my earlier starting neighbors because I can send my farm attacks out much faster, yesterday I sent attacks from walmart, tje soccer field before a game, on the lawn mower and at the gas station.

I can't even imagine trying to play TW on a phone, isn't it like trying to watch a football game thru a keyhole?

Symbol30 can't imagine it either, but of course, Symbol30 doesn't have an iphone.

ASF, Symbol30 shall let it slide that ASF's son might be to young for ankle. Soon though, ASF's son shall be checking out ankle and drinking ASF's Jack Daniels. Be proud of the boy, be proud.

Symbol30 can't imagine it either, but of course, Symbol30 doesn't have an iphone.

The interface is a bit different for the iPhone screen, it is much more linear without all of the graphics, think old school TW without the graphic villiage view.

ASF, Symbol30 shall let it slide that ASF's son might be to young for ankle. Soon though, ASF's son shall be checking out ankle and drinking ASF's Jack Daniels. Be proud of the boy, be proud.

We live in Kentucky so we don't drink whiskey or any of that Tennessee's finest crap, for us is a Bourbon, but I am much more a stout and porter fan, and if I have to then dark lagers or ales.

The mobile version is quite nice actually. Map function is a little laggy, but, you can do quite a lot easily. Keeps you able to move which is enough.

I did. I believe I was the first ESL'er to 100 villages first time around, or something like that.

I weaned myself off Tribal Wars for a crystal meth habit, as meth was less destructive to my family.

At least the meth doesn't make ya wait for a buzz................ farm, farm, farm, build a farm, repeat....

I did. I believe I was the first ESL'er to 100 villages first time around, or something like that.

I weaned myself off Tribal Wars for a crystal meth habit, as meth was less destructive to my family.

Weeeell, I was the most annoying member of ESL last time around. :D

This is pretty much what I did, except what I ended up substituting for TW was just as bad, lol.

Archived