Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you have questions for Fox News or the Rebuplican candidates? Ask away!

DeaconTheVillain

Dear Fox News,

Last nights news telecast started off with a dipiction of Obama's poll numbers

Why are you showing us a poll from the WSJ which owns your news channel

That seems like a real conflict of interest to me and is likely biased

If you really are fair and balanced as you claim to be what's up with that?

Why not get an independant company to conduct those polls instead so you ensure you get the real voice of the people?

I suspect it's the same reason you give no coverage and show open disrespect to Ron Paul and his supporters

As long as the Dems or Reps win you stay in power, right?

Dear Fox News,

How much do you laugh at your competition every time you go to the bank or look at the ratings?

Dear Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Herman Cain and John Huntsman,

Could you please explain to President Obama what a job actually is?

:)

They probably laugh like Albert Haynesworth does, and for the same reason, having the same approach to life and values (family values, of course). :)

Dear sane and ethical GOP candidates (this question is just for Mr. Huntsman)...can you describe how it feels to have bat-**** crazy fellow candidates and why you align yourself with the most brain-dead constituency in our society? :D

To take a more real note...

It's good to know that in so many minds being a state or congressional senator or POTUS doesn't qualify as a real job. As someone who was credentialed as a vocational counselor years ago I guess I missed out on such wisdom. I guess America is just a total joke if it's top-level political positions aren't real jobs. Why do so many conservatives hate America? (ok, that wasn't on the more real note :pfft:).

And didn't Palin get a great deal (unmerited and ridiculous as it was given the actual specifics involved) of credit for all the "worthiness" of her having been a governor (until she bailed to go get her hair done right for TV---oops, slipped again :D). Ah, I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

Gov. Gregoire (WA) has been a politician all her professional life, and I can barely stand her usual left-heavy politics, but she is one of the hardest working and most broadly experienced people I ever met.

BTW, also knowing people around the state capitol here who could justly be called full-time "community organizers" (on both sides of the aisle), I'd say that some of them have a hell of a demanding job and work tirelessly at it. And that's coming from someone who has owned and managed businesses and in their current profession often logs in a 55 hr week counting volunteer (and I don't mean ES) activities. :)

Meanwhile, I know all kinds of folks with "real jobs" that ain't much more than meat sacks sucking oxygen, consuming, cruising the interwebz, and polluting the gene pool. :evilg:

If a train leaves Chicago traveling 100MPH and another train leaves New York traveling 150MPH and the distance between the two cites is 600 miles, how far from New York will it be when the two trains meet?

never. the train leaving Chicago was heading towards LA

Mitt Romney:

What's it like going through life named Mitt? Did you get your ass kicked a lot? Did they call you mittens?

Archived