Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Teabagging as a form of hazing/bullying

ljs

Wow. That's really all I can say. No wonder we are where we are. 90% of people want to run to officer oinksalot over some teenage bullying. The only result from that will be District Attorney Icanalreadyseemynameinthepaper will file sexual assault charges and then these kids will possibly end up on the sex offender's list for life or a stupid teenage prank. Get a grip people, do the cops have to handle everything? No wonder we steadily losing our liberties, we continually show we don't want or deserve them by proving we're incapable of handling disputes on or own or using common sense. I know that technically, by the letter of the law, you could probably define this as sexual assault but really people, come on, this is sexual assault? Have we become that big a group of giant *******?

What a joke. Just like another poster said, if this was your kid you would be singing a different tune. And if you're okay with 16-17 year old boys putting their balls on your 13 yr old son's head after forcibly restraining him then you have BIG problems.

The only reason I'd have any restraint at all is because this kid might have to deal with these dudes in school in the future. Got the wrestling coach fired? Not good for making friends. Unless you're willing to remove that kid from the school with these other kids/younger brothers, you've got to figure out that part of the equation.

No matter what, you've got to go get that kid. The other kids are probably drinking and are definitely dicks. They're also not being supervised. I'd go there and rip that coach a new *******, tell all of them every f-ing thing I'd want to get off my chest and then dare them to retaliate, making sure they knew they'd end up with charges pressed and the coach losing his job if I ever heard they even said hello to my son/nephew again. I'd probably take a bat to the coach's fender on my way out.

[Edit: By the way, minors' records are expunged when they turn 18. I'm guessing that's true with some sexual assault too, but I'm not sure.]

Even though it doesn't involve contact' date=' where would flashing and mooning fall then?[/quote']

Pissing in public in FL can qualify you with a "sexual offender" status. You should rethink your statement. This is certainly an example of sexual assault, and the intent is also a sexual assault. It implies that that the perpetrator is dominating the victim and can force them to do whatever act he chooses.

Wow, some people in here think "teabagging" isn't sexual assault, seriously?

If this coach isn't doing anything about it, I would give him a call and threaten to let the school board here about his vacation with the students. Tell him how ugly the situation can really get.

Pissing in public in FL can qualify you with a "sexual offender" status. You should rethink your statement. This is certainly an example of sexual assault, and the intent is also a sexual assault. It implies that that the perpetrator is dominating the victim and can force them to do whatever act he chooses.

First of all, lemme just point out that I believe the bullies need a solid ass whipping. At the least. I'm not intentionally defending them.

By that last sentence though, so is forcing the kid to eat dirt, or drink that mixture of everyones lunch, or any other hazing or bullying.

Should the bullies be charged to the full extent of bullying? Yes. Aggravated (felony) Assault? Sure. Should someone smack them in the mouth, repeatedly? Hell yea. Should they be charged as a sex offender (which is what a sexual assault charge ends up with)? Probably not.

Just like the kid that sat on that one kids head shouldn't have been charged as a sex offender..but besides that, they deserve anything they get.

Humiliating some one by exerting power through a forced sexual act definitely gets you on the sex offender list. This is exactly what these idiots did. You can't start drawing these imaginary lines and say "naw lets not **** them over for the rest of their lives". They should have thought of that before hand. Instead of thinking with their ****, they'll think with their brains in the future.

It seems like this would be really good grounds for the mother to re-open a custody claim if the kids dad doesn't seem to care that a group of older kids are holding his son down and tea-bagging him, it's the sort of thing that makes you wonder what other lapses in parenting he has. And I would say the sooner you get the cops involved in this the better.

I know I am getting old cause I seriously don't understand how the **** anyone thinks tea-bagging friends/teammates/other random males is even remotely funny or acceptable. Without trying to sound macho that is the kind of thing that would have inspired some serious physical retaliation either from the victim or their parents when I was in hs.

First of all' date=' lemme just point out that I believe the bullies need a solid ass whipping. At the least[/quote']

So you think beating on these kids, will stop them from beating on smaller kids? Brilliant.

---------- Post added August-14th-2011 at 08:16 AM ----------

Humiliating some one by exerting power through a forced sexual act definitely gets you on the sex offender list. This is exactly what these idiots did. You can't start drawing these imaginary lines and say "naw lets not **** them over for the rest of their lives". They should have thought of that before hand. Instead of thinking with their ****, they'll think with their brains in the future.

I agree with this. The "rest of their lives" argument sucks. I see it in the dog world, where someone under 18 will get away with murder and torture of a dog, so the rest of their lives aren't ruined.

When they leave the court room, the bullied kid will still have his scars, just like the dogs will be dead and the guilty kids will have a sigh of relief, from skirting the law.

Ruining these kids lives by putting on the sex offenders list is wrong IMO, if they were 18 I might think differently.

Not jls' concern. If the kid is safe and there is a good and strong adult that is protecting the 13 year old and disciplining the pack, I'd be glad to see it handled outside the courts. But if I had any doubt at all that the adult was operating with my kid's best intentions in mind, I will do what I have to do to protect my kid. If the only way I can do that is to call the cops and subject those kids to the legal repercussions of their actions, I'll do it without a second thought.

Not jls' concern. If the kid is safe and there is a good and strong adult that is protecting the 13 year old and disciplining the pack, I'd be glad to see it handled outside the courts. But if I had any doubt at all that the adult was operating with my kid's best intentions in mind, I will do what I have to do to protect my kid. If the only way I can do that is to call the cops and subject those kids to the legal repercussions of their actions, I'll do it without a second thought.

You make a good point, it is too bad the adults did not act like adults in this case and handle this directly.

Absolutely, however if this ends up in the court system, since they are 18 I don't think putting them on the sex registry is the right thing to do.

Actions have consequences, no?

This is a sexual assault

~Bang

Seems pretty simple to me too.

I think the other thing that seems to be missed is here is what is the liklihood that this was a one time event with these guys or that having gotten away with it that they won't do it again. These are very likely serial bullies or sex offenders. One doesn't usually go walking in the woods one day and say, "I have an idea, let's..." that culture has to exist and once exercised those with power like to continue feeling powerful esp. when it hurts or humiliates the weak.

Actions have consequences, no?

This is a sexual assault

~Bang

Charge them with sexual assault, give them 1000 hours of community service, leave the sex registry for people 18 and older. Those kids in Jersey that were placed on the registry for moon squats is ridiculous, this case is very different, I still don't think they deserve the sex registry.

Charge them with sexual assault, give them 1000 hours of community service, leave the sex registry for people 18 and older. Those kids in Jersey that were placed on the registry for moon squats is ridiculous, this case is very different, I still don't think they deserve the sex registry.

If my friends and I held you down and I was slapping you in the face with my balls, what would you want to happen to me?

Yes we are adults, but these are impressionable children. I think that makes it worse.

(I can't believe after all the gay **** I've said on this site, this is the moment I ask another man what he thinks about me slapping him in the face with my balls :ols:)

Ruining these kids lives by putting on the sex offenders list is wrong IMO, if they were 18 I might think differently.
By that standard, those "kids" ruined a 13 year old's life, by pinning him down and sexually assaulting him. Maybe those "kids" need to be put on the sex offenders list, to bring some justice and vindication to the 13-year old. Better that than leaving the innocent party here stigmatized.

These thugs committed sexual assault, therefore they belong on the sex offender registry. That is basically what the registry is for. If there is some category for teenage offenders that offers dispensation after a certain period, so be it. But criminals should be held responsible for their actions.

Punishing those who actually committed the assault does not mean the "supervising" adults are off the hook. they are complicit, should be punished accordingly, and I wouldn't mind if they ended up on the sex offender registry too.

I do agree the attack was sexual assault, since when do we start treating minors like adults? I don't understand how we could put a felony on their record which will be wiped clean when they turn 18 but somehow label them with the tag sex offender for the rest of their life??

Archived