Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter: Nnamdi looks headed to the...Eagles.

youlivnlearn

If the Eagles were doing their best Vinny Cerrato impression, they'd sign second tier FAs to the highest contracts in NFL history for their position. Adam Archuletta, Nnamdi Asomoghu...hmmmmm.

I'm pretty sure he's likely to get a contract even bigger than Haynesworths - at the age of 30.

Never wise to spend that much money on one player - especially one towards the end of his career.

I'm saying the same thing you would, if the skins or Cowboys, signed a 30 years old player to that type of contract.

Seems the Skins and Eagles have switched strategies.

Where is tr1 and dock to talk about salary cap slight of hand by the Eagles and how these aren't real dollars. Cheap cheap Eagles. Offseason moves thus far:

Sign best OL coach in football.

Sign best DL coach in football.

Sign best DE FA.

Sign best CB FA.

Sign best QB FA.

Trade backup QB for 2nd round pick and DRC.

GOLD STANDARD.

Where is tr1 and dock to talk about salary cap slight of hand by the Eagles and how these aren't real dollars. Cheap cheap Eagles. Offseason moves thus far:

Sign best DE FA.

Sign best CB FA.

Sign best QB FA.

GOLD STANDARD.

I KNOW you didn't just add Vince Young to your list of things to brag about lol :ols:...

I have a bad feeling we're in for another 2000-2004 type run from them. As long as Vick is playing well they're going to be one of the 5 best teams in football. The OL is not great but every other position is solid except for maybe LB, and Vick masks some OL concerns.

WB36, everytime you come on here and talk smack, it bites right back.

Have your fun now, just be around when the crash comes.

he'll be out on a sudden "deployment" when that happens and will suddenly "be back" when all the smack talk has died down.

Great move by the Eagels. If they hang onto Samuel they have the best set up corners in the league. Even if teams like up 3 wide they have no slouch guarding the 3rd reciever for Rogers Cromartie. Not looking forward to facing them twice a year now when we are still very weak at reciever.

From a Redskins standpoint, if you think about it, Eagles likely would have beat us anyway. However, Dallas not getting him means, they have now added 0 players to their team, and havn't improved at all (not to mention they have a first year head coach, and a scheme change on defense).

Behind the Eagles, the Redskins have improved the most this offseason (both in Free Agency and in the draft), now the question is, how good are the Giants going to be?

Now Raiders fans and Eagles fans have something to talk about rather than time spent in county jail!!! - Reese Waters

Love it!

---------- Post added July-29th-2011 at 04:44 PM ----------

5 years for 60 million. What about next year. I guess its superbowl or bust.

The more I think about it, the less I'm ready to already declare the Eagles NFC champs. This move is obviously Philly trying to do an impression of the Packers and spread receivers out, while load up on talented DB's like GB to cover opposing teams in obvious pass situations.

I look at teams like Green Bay, Atlanta and New Orleans, and even NYG (depending on Manning's play) as teams who have talent, in the lines and the RB/TE position to perhaps outmuscle the Eagles and keep some of those corners off the field with their packages. All three have very talented quarterbacks who I think can keep from too big of mistakes against those three corners, as well if they can establish a good ground game. Defensively, all have the potential to be good and the Packers did a good job of showing how a speedy defense can keep Michael Vick human. Not to mention Vick's durability issues, and I'm not sold on V. Young or McCoy.

They could easily be an amazing team. I could see them doing their best imitation of us too though. It's not like they'll be the only playoff team from last year who will be (presumably) better, barring injuries of course.

They'll go as far as Micheal Vick. Without him they are an average to good team. With him they are a great team.

He gets injured (which he often does, due to his playing style), they'll revert back to an average team.

His scrambling ability changes the Dynamic of their offense.

They can still be run on however.

Who are their safeties?

They'll go as far as Micheal Vick. Without him they are an average to good team. With him they are a great team.

He gets injured (which he often does, due to his playing style), they'll revert back to an average team.

His scrambling ability changes the Dynamic of their offense.

They can still be run on however.

Who are their safeties?

Nate Allen and Marlin Jackson

Sign best DE FA.

Sign best CB FA.

Sign best QB FA.

GOLD STANDARD.

Asomugha is a former Cal Bear...do you really expect me to say something bad about him?

Your franchise, however, still sucks...if it weren't for the CBA, Laurie would be pinching nickels as usual.

:ols:

---------- Post added July-29th-2011 at 08:26 PM ----------

BTW, I'm glad he didn't end up with the pukes.

If the Eagles were doing their best Vinny Cerrato impression, they'd sign second tier FAs to the highest contracts in NFL history for their position. Adam Archuletta, Nnamdi Asomoghu...hmmmmm.

The Eagles do make some rather impressive moves, I will give them that....

But they still have zero of these... images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaHtKVle21tSZulNTOAAD9kGIUh77LoytGOZQYkE1uxI7jUopn6A

:poke: :nana:

Archived