Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Osama

Henry

Appropriate discourse is to put things into perspective: nothing was accomplished, only the perception of something being accomplished was put forth.

Perception is the terrorist's primary weapon. We scored a big victory in that arena today.

But honestly, I don't even care about that. I'm just glad he's dead.

Vietnam War: 10 years. WWII: 6 years. Fighting People in a cave? 10 years (with no end in sight)

This ends nothing, you just think it does.

Maybe. Maybe not.

But honestly, I don't even care about that. I'm just glad he's dead.

If you aren't feel free to state why. Otherwise, I'm not sure you're in the right thread.

Natty, blow it out of your ****ing ass.

Al-Qaeda strangle hold over the Middle East is weakening by the day and the leader/founder of that organization is dead as a door nail.

Now, if this upsets you, you've got a Passport. You can get the **** out and you can go all Jane Fonda and join their ranks.

I find it fitting and humorous that Bin Laden's last act on this earth was to use one of his wives as a human shield. Unbelievable cowardice, from a master manipulator who in the end, for all his bravado and sermonizing, didn't even have balls enough to be judged by his god with his dignity intact. Let that be his legacy.

Well said.

Very well said. :)

Happy we finally killed that mother****er day to all!

I'm still here. Osama is probably a picked clean skeleton somewhere in the ocean. His group is on the run and watching the real revolutions take place moving people further away from them. This life is a good life.

Osama is probably a picked clean skeleton somewhere in the ocean.

Sharks are my favorite creature on this earth. I hope they left that piece of **** alone and just let him sink. Many species are already endangered. We don't need to add to the list by having them eat garbage.

Agree completely with your comment about the ME too. Damn interesting (and exciting) times we're living in.

Appropriate discourse is to put things into perspective: nothing was accomplished, only the perception of something being accomplished was put forth.

It's accurate enough for Texas to bring up legislation measures outlining misconduct by TSA agents as a felony. Whatever, it's an example. What is accurate is that we've been sucked into a paradigm because of this maggot, and trust me, as time moves forward the imagery will only become more offensive.

It's not sustainable and our country will find out the hardway.

Vietnam War: 10 years. WWII: 6 years. Fighting People in a cave? 10 years (with no end in sight)

This ends nothing, you just think it does.

Quote me stating this ends anything, you ignorant ass. All I did was call out your idiotic statement for what it is. There are plenty of reasonable ways to make your point without using that type of language where children are involved. Would you use that type of language to describe your own daughters molestation? Most fathers would find it difficult to describe it in any manner, much less in such a callous disgusting way.

Usama,

You tried to break our spirit. You only made us stronger.

We have been knocked down before. We always get back up. We always stick together no matter what.

We are indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

My you lay in the rough sands of the sea where the tide ebbs and flows forever... a beast without a land to call his own.

Hey Osama,

I'm here.

You're not.

How do you like them apples?

Applesauce6mw-1-.gif

applesauce _____!

EDIT: sorry, did not realize there was a cussword on it. if mods want me to remove, i will do so immediately. only reason I am not right now is because of the awesomeness of it...and this thread kinda deserves some awesome.

Applesauce6mw-1-.gif

applesauce _____!

QUOTE]

Nicely done!

---------- Post added May-3rd-2011 at 12:23 PM ----------

I find it fitting and humorous that Bin Laden's last act on this earth was to use one of his wives as a human shield. Unbelievable cowardice, from a master manipulator who in the end, for all his bravado and sermonizing, didn't even have balls enough to be judged by his god with his dignity intact. Let that be his legacy.

That was always his legacy. He had no problem brainwashing men, women and children and sending them out to "martyr" themselves while he hid in caves or wherever because he didn't have the testicular fortitude to do it himself. He was a hypocrite and a coward from day one and now the whole world understands.

Oh yeah, and AMERICA **** YEAH!!!!!!

Archived