Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things Americans (and others) are obsessed with, that we shouldn't give a **** about.

Mickalino

Things Americans (and others) are obsessed with, that we shouldn't give a **** about.

* Personal lives of celebrities (Who cares if Britney Spears got a speeding ticket ? Front page news, really ?)

* Emotions of athletes after games (Typical Reporter : "So, how does it make you feel to get your 3rd Super Bowl ring ?".........uhhhh, DUHHHH !!!! )

* The British Royal Family and Royal Wedding (Come on, this is Fairy Tale Fiction Crap, and we make it out to be the biggest deal on the planet)

Carry on.

* The British Royal Family and Royal Wedding (Come on, this is Fairy Tale Fiction Crap, and we make it out to be the biggest deal on the planet)

Carry on.

This. Not only that, but to me it speaks of a subconscious desire to be under the domain of the Crown again. And hey, why not? Don't need to do all that pesky voting. We'll just have someone rule over us that was literally born into the position. That's WAY easier than this whole Democratic-Republican thing.

Of course, and this is too easy - politics.

I totally disagree. Politics might be the hardest thing to care about--because it's so disgusting, frustrating, infuriating and insulting--but it's beyond important. Unlike say football where it's a stupid game that means jack **** in the bigger picture.

I totally disagree. Politics might be the hardest thing to care about--because it's so disgusting, frustrating, infuriating and insulting--but it's beyond important. Unlike say football where it's a stupid game that means jack **** in the bigger picture.

Yes, and I should have re-phrased it and been more specific. While we obviously should care about politics, which leads to the state of our country, we should not be obsessed with, or perhaps not even care about "partisan or party lines", which is what I meant.

The Kardashians.

A couple weeks ago I was forced to watch part of Nickelodian's Kid's Choice Awards. At one point ol' Kim Kardashian flounces onto the stage to present some award, and I'm thinking to myself, only in America could some bim who became famous because she made a sex tape end up as a guest on a kids show.

A couple weeks ago I was forced to watch part of Nickelodian's Kid's Choice Awards. At one point ol' Kim Kardashian flounces onto the stage to present some award, and I'm thinking to myself, only in America could some bim who became famous because she made a sex tape end up as a guest on a kids show.

Meet Russia my friend

Meet Russia my friend

My tempted response to that video is identical to that of those who respond to all the recent female school teachers who have been busted for having sex with their students : "Why couldn't this have happened at my school ? "

Archived