Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things Americans (and others) are obsessed with, that we shouldn't give a **** about.

Mickalino

What kind of cell phone you have.

Ohhh wow, look at it... yer sooo luckyy... awwww ...look at your apps! Oohhhh mannnn so jealousssss.. I wish I was youuuuuuu..... ahhhhhhhh.. mmmmmm... can I be your friennnnnd...?? ahhh... aaaapppssss.. cellphonnne ahhhhh drrooiiddsssss iiphonnnesss ooohhhhhhh....

The latest cell phone equipment
good one. And gadgets in general. Holy Christ is it annoying. Be a man. Rebuild a ****ing engine, don't blog about your new iPad2.
What kind of cell phone you have.

Ohhh wow, look at it... yer sooo luckyy... awwww ...look at your apps! Oohhhh mannnn so jealousssss.. I wish I was youuuuuuu..... ahhhhhhhh.. mmmmmm... can I be your friennnnnd...?? ahhh... aaaapppssss.. cellphonnne ahhhhh drrooiiddsssss iiphonnnesss ooohhhhhhh....

Completely agree. I have the simplest flip phone you could have. It annoys me to no end that everyone in the world seems to be constantly buried in their stupid phones typing away at all times these days. I don't even like to text though I was recently, after many years, finally cajoled into enabling texts on my phone again.

I'll add facebook and twitter. Do not understand it all.

Other people in general...

Who the **** cares if Dan from down the street just bought a knockoff Rolex in the hopes nobody would notice...

Seriously, it's a GD watch, it's NOT THAT IMPORTANT... (ETC)

Agreed. And that of course includes what's "cool" and what isn't. Too many obsessed cool police.

Things Americans (and others) are obsessed with, that we shouldn't give a **** about.

* Personal lives of celebrities (Who cares if Britney Spears got a speeding ticket ? Front page news, really ?)* Emotions of athletes after games (Typical Reporter : "So, how does it make you feel to get your 3rd Super Bowl ring ?".........uhhhh, DUHHHH !!!! )

* The British Royal Family and Royal Wedding (Come on, this is Fairy Tale Fiction Crap, and we make it out to be the biggest deal on the planet)

Carry on.

This one drives me insane. I can't stand the obsession over celebs. For some very strange reason people are seen as special because they are famous, rather than being famous because they are special.

Completely agree. I have the simplest flip phone you could have. It annoys me to no end that everyone in the world seems to be constantly buried in their stupid phones typing away at all times these days. I don't even like to text though I was recently, after many years, finally cajoled into enabling texts on my phone again.

I'll add facebook and twitter. Do not understand it all.

I have to completely agree with you. I just don't understand it. I've seen people in doctors offices, grocery stores, etc. and these people just can't stop fiddling with their phone (If you want to call it that, more like a mini computer). You are not the president, you do not have the "red" phone in your hand, you are not a CEO of a multi-billion dollar company, who the hell are you expecting a call from???!!!! Put it in your godamn pocket and (here's a novel idea) "WAIT" for it to actually ring. It annoys me that someone can bury their head in a effin 4 inch screen for hours.

I have to completely agree with you. I just don't understand it. I've seen people in doctors offices, grocery stores, etc. and these people just can't stop fiddling with their phone (If you want to call it that, more like a mini computer). You are not the president, you do not have the "red" phone in your hand, you are not a CEO of a multi-billion dollar company, who the hell are you expecting a call from???!!!! Put it in your godamn pocket and (here's a novel idea) "WAIT" for it to actually ring. It annoys me that someone can bury their head in a effin 4 inch screen for hours.

Why should I just sit in the doctors office when I can text, surf the web, read an ebook, check Facebook etc?

What other people think...seriously unless you are a good friend or family, I couldn't care less.

---------- Post added April-15th-2011 at 12:03 PM ----------

If boys paint their nails.

someone giving you crap about painting your nails?

Why should I just sit in the doctors office when I can text, surf the web, read an ebook, check Facebook etc?

The problem is, I see too many people who can't put it down for even a few minutes to check out their groceries and such. Why not pick up a magazine in the office? Why do you always have to being doing something? It's like people have to be entertained 24 hrs a day. Why do you have to be entertained 24 hrs a day?

The problem is, I see too many people who can't put it down for even a few minutes to check out their groceries and such. Why not pick up a magazine in the office? Why do you always have to being doing something? It's like people have to be entertained 24 hrs a day. Why do you have to be entertained 24 hrs a day?

Would you rather people talk to you? Not me. I'd rather they mind their own business and do whatever it is that entertains them without bothering others. Reading a magazine is a form of entertainment same as browsing the web on a phone. Just a different medium.

I wish people would keep government out of people's lives. For instance everyone has a stance on abortion. It doesn't afffect anyone else, but the couple having it done.

Every presidential election, even mid term elections, it comes up like it is an important issue. Who cares, there are more important things that affect everyone.

Would you rather people talk to you? Not me. I'd rather they mind their own business and do whatever it is that entertains them without bothering others. Reading a magazine is a form of entertainment same as browsing the web on a phone. Just a different medium.

Exactly. I'd rather play with the phone than have to make banal conversation with a stranger.

I'm not even talking about strangers, it's everyone all the time. People don't even have conversations with their friends anymore without half their attention on their stupid phones. Try to hang out with someone, go to a bar, whatever and they're constantly bringing that stupid phone out to read a text and reply "haha, yeah that's funny". It's just rude and it's come to a point where it's normal to expect conversations to become interrupted by phone play. Even a bachelor party I went to a few weeks ago, I'm thinking seriously dude, it's 2am, it's our boy's bachelor party, a stripper's waving her titties around 3 feet from your face and your texting someone?

I wish people would keep government out of people's lives. For instance everyone has a stance on abortion. It doesn't afffect anyone else, but the couple having it done.

Every presidential election, even mid term elections, it comes up like it is an important issue. Who cares, there are more important things that affect everyone.

What? And have us make our own, informed decisions?! My tax money go to politicians who do my thinking for me and don't you forget it, mister.

I'm not even talking about strangers, it's everyone all the time. People don't even have conversations with their friends anymore without half their attention on their stupid phones. Try to hang out with someone, go to a bar, whatever and they're constantly bringing that stupid phone out to read a text and reply "haha, yeah that's funny". It's just rude and it's come to a point where it's normal to expect conversations to become interrupted by phone play. Even a bachelor party I went to a few weeks ago, I'm thinking seriously dude, it's 2am, it's our boy's bachelor party, a stripper's waving her titties around 3 feet from your face and your texting someone?

Out with friends? Agree 100%. Sitting at the dr. office? MYOB. Let me read up to date news. Not news from magazines sent out 4 months ago.

Archived