michael richards as stanley spadowski in UHF

orson welles as unicron in Transformers: The Movie

clancy brown as captain hadley in The Shawshank Redemption

chiwetel ejiofor as the operative in Serenity

hugo weaving as agent smith in The Matrix

wallace shawn as vizzini in The Princess Bride

john reynolds as torgo in Manos: The Hands of Fate

oh i almost forgot:

Dan Hedaya as "Mr. Waturi" in Joe vs the Volcano.

"But can he do the job. I know he can get the job but can he DO the job? I'm NOT arguing that with you. I'm not arguing that with YOU. I'm not ARGUING that with you. I'm not ARGUING that with you Harry! Harry... Harry... Yeah Harry... but can he DO the job. I know he can GET the job but can he do the job? I'm not arguing that with you."

Christoph Waltz in Inglourious Basterds. The first one that came to my head. That opening scene for the movie was amazing. Best clip I could find.

Yes! That's a good one.

Some from this past year are Christian Bale in The Fighter, Geoffrey Rush in The King's Speech. Other favorites are Javier Bardem in No Country for Old Men, Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction, Kathy Bates in just about anything, Joe Pesci in Goodfellas.

oh i almost forgot:

Dan Hedaya as "Mr. Waturi" in Joe vs the Volcano.

"But can he do the job. I know he can get the job but can he DO the job? I'm NOT arguing that with you. I'm not arguing that with YOU. I'm not ARGUING that with you. I'm not ARGUING that with you Harry! Harry... Harry... Yeah Harry... but can he DO the job. I know he can GET the job but can he do the job? I'm not arguing that with you."

I love that movie.

Bill Murry in Caddyshack.

Brendan Gleeson in Braveheart

Daniel Day Lewis in Gangs of New York (I'm assuming DiCaprio counts as lead here)

Daniel Day Lewis was actually nominated for an Oscar for Best Actor for that role, not supporting actor.

Only time I've ever walked out of a movie theater, thinking "that guy deserved an Oscar for Best Supporting", was Tom Arnold in True Lies.
Actually I walked out of "Ed Wood" saying Martin Landau absolutely stole the show from Johnny Depp (no easy feat) and would easily win the Oscar. He did.

Archived