Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here I go again :(

spjunkies

People shop for different things... I'm looking for a chick that lives close to the bar so we can get hammered and walk back to her house....yes I said HER

:ols: I already live behind one. I'm looking for a sexy accountant to give me sex and an allowance.

I've been browsing fastseduction for almost 7 years now, but never built up the courage to do most of their technique.

Thinks are gonna change :)

out of curiosity, I googled fast seduction and found the message board. I think that might be the saddest place on the internet.

I'm going to be completely honest and tell you that I'm bad with chatting with people and don't have any guys that I can hang with. When I go out to bars I'm able to catch a few females eyes, but for some reason I can't seem to find my balls and do the "man" part (approach). Her responsibility is pretty much to open the door and chat up the girl and I guess open for me.

It's only $75 per hour, but I think it would be a good investment.

http://www.wingwomen.com/

You have nothing to lose from approaching the women. I know there's a risk of being turned out when I approach them but that's just part of the deal. If you hit it off then great if not at least you gave it a shot. You have nothing to lose.

Stop trying to pick up girls at bars!!!!!!!!! If you are a shy/nervous dude, this is absolutely the worst way to meet people.

Join a coed social sports league or some kind of other club or activity outside of work and start talking to girls as friends. I promise you will profit this way.

Exactly, plus this has the benefit of you and the women already having something in common and some mutual interest from which your interactions can start.

Archived