Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The longest you've gone without sleep.

Toe Jam

When I was in high school I played 28 hours straight of video games one summer day while my parents were away on a trip. After a while it got to the point where I was drunk with sleepiness and just playing for the hell of it. I went from kicking everyone else's asses to getting my ass kicked in a comical way. It was PC games I played, specifically medal of honor: allied assault back then. I remember having a buddy I played with who had left to go to sleep at 10:00 or so who was back on around 10:00 AM and was saying wow you're on early again today huh? I told him no man I've been on since you went to sleep last night and he was pretty surprised to say the least.

I eventually passed out and slept for about 12 hours which meant I woke up late at night and was on a vampire sleep schedule until my parents got back. I vowed never to do that again.

Made it approximately 84 hours when deployed. Tons of coffee, cigarettes and Skoal. Worst week of my life. Was literally hallucinating towards the end. Slept 18 hours straight afterward. Wasn't right for about a month. Kicked my ass.....

around 2 days. It was insane towards the end. I was imagining crap left and right. I don't recommend more than 24 hours.

Going thru airport security in that state was fun....I agree sleep is needed

Archived