Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I am going to wait until the middle of June to even worry.... By the 15th is when they should have a majority of this stuff taken care of.... we shall see though

Edit: Checked mine and nothing had changed

Edited by chess

I am going to wait until the middle of June to even worry.... By the 15th is when they should have a majority of this stuff taken care of.... we shall see though

Edit: Checked mine and nothing had changed

The suspense gets the better of us all... even when we are talking about a section or two, lol.

The suspense gets the better of us all... even when we are talking about a section or two, lol.

I got an email saying this...." I know my previous email said end of May/beginning of June, but based off where we are at in the process, it will most likely be the middle of June."

She has been pretty good.... but yeah...

Ya'll upgrade folks are killing me.. This will be my 1st year as a season ticket holder so I am just waiting until I have actual seats... Seeing TBD everyday at work a few dozen times is a killer!!

Congrats to everyone that got decent upgrades tho!!

Edited by HOGWILD1914

I got an email saying this...." I know my previous email said end of May/beginning of June, but based off where we are at in the process, it will most likely be the middle of June."

She has been pretty good.... but yeah...

Oh, you have a "her" on the inside. I did that last week but I felt like I was being a pest. That's good info, though. I'm just relying on this thread mainly for when I go look. Here's to high hopes!

Oh, you have a "her" on the inside. I did that last week but I felt like I was being a pest. That's good info, though. I'm just relying on this thread mainly for when I go look. Here's to high hopes!

yeah.... so we shall see what happens.... Who knows..... At least she is being honest.. I dont mind hounding them, when I know others have been getting upgraded ;)

I talked to the ticket office, and while they keep saying "upgrades are still being done," they also told me the corners and sidelines had a very high renewal rate this year. I inquired about adding a ticket and they had nothing at all other than lower endzone. So, if you are trying to get to the lower sidelines, it looks like they have already been done. I know of someone who got an upgrade from 206 to 205, so that tells me that they have done those sections, or are working on them at a minimum. They ended the call by saying (in a nice way) that I shouldn't expect an upgrade this year. I know uppers are different, but I'm speaking about lowers.

Called the ticket office today and was told upgrades are still being done and that I am on the list for a upgrade but he couldnt tell me if it was gonna happen or not. I just dont know how they could be giving ppl from the UL upgrades into LL sections without giving the LLendzone ticket holders upgrades first. Well all I can do is hope that I get to move over a section or 2 this year....HTTR!!!!!

Ya'll upgrade folks are killing me.. This will be my 1st year as a season ticket holder so I am just waiting until I have actual seats... Seeing TBD everyday at work a few dozen times is a killer!!

Congrats to everyone that got decent upgrades tho!!

Right there with you! I heard that I won't find out until thirty seconds before they're shipped.

This has turned into a Debbie downer thread this year. A lot of movement in past years but it feels like RG3 has shut it down this year. Was hoping I could get upgraded into the 30-50 yard line LL section before we got good enough to where folks would always renew.

This has turned into a Debbie downer thread this year. A lot of movement in past years but it feels like RG3 has shut it down this year. Was hoping I could get upgraded into the 30-50 yard line LL section before we got good enough to where folks would always renew.

Too early to get down. None of the upgrades have been posted yet.

Looks like they should have most of the ugprades done in the next 2-3 weeks....

Trust me I feel your pain on it... You would think folks moving from UL to LL that they would have done the LL first.... doesnt look that way though...

As others have said, we still have plenty of time this offseason. RG3 hasn't moved the needle in the secondary ticket market prices; in fact they've gotten cheaper. I think the Skins have more tickets available than ever, thus we'll see more people moving down to the lower level than ever before, if the trend continues from the past few offseasons.

Hate to dash your hopes about moving inside the 30 yardline in the lower level, but we've yet to see anybody penetrate the 15 yardlines with GA relocations. Doesn't mean it will never happen, but it hasn't seemed to happen yet. Lower level sidelines between the 15 ydlns are the only STs that have held their market value over face during the past 6 years of no GA price increases.