Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Also moving from Club to GA. No tickets listed, just my $25 shipping charge. Even though I have paid for 3 LL tix already. That is annoying, not having any proof of purchase other than the charges on my CC from WASHINGTONREDSKINS for thousands of dollars. Usually you at least get to see what you paid for in the invoice. Now, no invoice available. Not even TBD for sec, row and seats.

You should be able to go under "My Invoices" and pull it up.

EDIT: Try "Completed Invoices" in the top right area of the red invoices tab. Just checked and mine is still there. I'm already GA and just did the auto-upgrade though.

Edited by DC9

You should be able to go under "My Invoices" and pull it up.

EDIT: Try "Completed Invoices" in the top right area of the red invoices tab. Just checked and mine is still there. I'm already GA and just did the auto-upgrade though.

In completed, all that is listed is last years Club invoice.

welp fellas upgrades have started....

I got a txt today from a buddy that was UL and he is now in LL Section 113..... So should be starting to hear rumblings soon !!

How did he find our?? Email, change n his invoice, did he call??

change in his invoice and then he called.... they told him the section row and seats :)

Cheers for him !!

Outstanding! Very excited to see how this will pan out. I'm upper level and chose to stay there... I just checked and no change. But it only makes sense that the LL get's upgraded first.

Outstanding! Very excited to see how this will pan out. I'm upper level and chose to stay there... I just checked and no change. But it only makes sense that the LL get's upgraded first.

Right after he told me I checked my account as well to see if I had an upgrade notice....

He was in the 400's for years and finally decided to join the darkside aka LL lol

Funny thing happened after responding to your "upgrade news" with my rather tongue-in-cheek post. I suppose I was feeling a little left out since I had not gotten the "upgrade to the lower level email."Well, I did eventually get the "upgrade email." I had great seats in the lower rows of section 401 that I had been coveting for some time now, and I was reluctant to move to the lower level endzone. I decided to take the plunge after going to the Army/Navy game this past year--had great seats in section 103. I also credit some of you in this forum for giving me the confidence to throw caution to the wind and make the plunge! So thanks to those who don't think I have lost my mind. :)

Auto upgrades have begun---my completed invoice shows me in Section 110 Row 19!

Hail!

Auto upgrades have begun---my completed invoice shows me in Section 110 Row 19!

Hail!

Congrats. What section were you in? 111?

My seats have disappeared from my invoice. But no upgrade yet. I'm in section 108. Probably won't find out until next week what my new seats will be.....damn....

Congrats. What section were you in? 111?

My seats have disappeared from my invoice. But no upgrade yet. I'm in section 108. Probably won't find out until next week what my new seats will be.....damn....

I'm the crazy guy who came down from Section 401. Best Wishes for a Happy Upgrade to you.

I'm the crazy guy who came down from Section 401. Best Wishes for a Happy Upgrade to you.

You'll be happy you moved down. With the HD screens, sitting in the end zone is not as awful as it used to be. I love the atmosphere. I moved down two years ago. Loved it from the first game. Much better than the upper deck for a host of reasons.

I would think the people who are seeing invoices changes are just the people whose invoices will actually change. Someone already in the lower level getting upgraded would have no price change, therefore no new invoice would be generated. If you come from the upper level to lower level, that generates a new invoice. Just a hunch.

I would think the people who are seeing invoices changes are just the people whose invoices will actually change. Someone already in the lower level getting upgraded would have no price change, therefore no new invoice would be generated. If you come from the upper level to lower level, that generates a new invoice. Just a hunch.

My invoice was changed last year with the upgrade even though there is no price change. They need to update it with the new seats and they also added 'automatic upgrade' to the invoice description.