Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I attribute it to two things:

1 - people not renewing their tickets in the lower bowl

2 - having an account that has been with the redskins since 1965. If you pay on time upgrades are done by seniority... they sent out a batch of emails to people saying there were lower level seats available. i imagine they went to the some x number of oldest accounts still in the upper level.

I didn't do anything. I got an email and followed the instructions.

BTW they called me 3 times between January and March trying to get me to sign a 3 year contract for club level seats in exchange for being promised to be moved into the lower level automatically when it was up.

They also offered to move me into the lower level last year, although some have suggested that was primarily due to me being one of the people who's seats were removed last offseason. Who knows. Unfortunately I was taking on a new job with a start up company and couldn't justify the risk of the price increase when I was already rolling the dice on helping start a new company. Now things are more settled.

Funny thing happened after responding to your "upgrade news" with my rather tongue-in-cheek post. I suppose I was feeling a little left out since I had not gotten the "upgrade to the lower level email."Well, I did eventually get the "upgrade email." I had great seats in the lower rows of section 401 that I had been coveting for some time now, and I was reluctant to move to the lower level endzone. I decided to take the plunge after going to the Army/Navy game this past year--had great seats in section 103. I also credit some of you in this forum for giving me the confidence to throw caution to the wind and make the plunge! So thanks to those who don't think I have lost my mind. :)

Edited by RedneckRedskin

You're going to love it man. Besides the fact that it's as close as you can get to the action (when it's on your side of the field) if you really want to see a replay close, just turn around and look at the Video screen it is LARGE

Funny thing happened after responding to your "upgrade news" with my rather tongue-in-cheek post. I suppose I was feeling a little left out since I had not gotten the "upgrade to the lower level email."Well, I did eventually get the "upgrade email." I had great seats in the lower rows of section 401 that I had been coveting for some time now, and I was reluctant to move to the lower level endzone. I decided to take the plunge after going to the Army/Navy game this past year--had great seats in section 103. I also credit some of you in this forum for giving me the confidence to throw caution to the wind and make the plunge! So thanks to those who don't think I have lost my mind. :)

I'm in section 401 and chosed to upgrade to the lowers rows of that section. Maybe I'll get yours!

You're going to love it man. Besides the fact that it's as close as you can get to the action (when it's on your side of the field) if you really want to see a replay close, just turn around and look at the Video screen it is LARGE

That's one of the other BIG reasons I thought the transition to the lower level end zone would be OK! We'll be seein ya in the lower bowl...:)

---------- Post added May-6th-2012 at 11:16 PM ----------

I'm in section 401 and chosed to upgrade to the lowers rows of that section. Maybe I'll Get yours!

Yes, my seats are up for grabs now. Best of luck to you. Just try to stay off the aisle below row 12. Seat 7 or higher would be my suggestion. Happy Seat Upgrades....

PJ

I'm moving down to LL end zone this year. I'm assuming they'll have me in one of the last rows since this is my first year in the LL. Anyone have LL end zone seats? What do you like/dislike about them?

One thing I'm happy about is not having to deal with walking up the ramp to the UL.

I went from Row 13 in 407 to row 8 in 111 so dont be surprised if you get better seats! Welcome to the end zone crew!

Welcome to the club blmurphy1982.

Thanks a ton. Sad thing is with it being an insane year for weddings we won't even make it to a game until mid October (missing the Cincinatti and Atlanta game as well as the indy preseason game). I'll be attending the Tampa preseason game to make up for all the other games we're forced to miss

This is our first year as season ticket owners. I got on the waitlist when I moved here (about 6 years ago). Tickets paid for, now we're just waiting for the seat confirmations.

Welcome aboard, blmurphy! Gonna be a fun season!

I can't find the season ticket manager page anywhere to view invoices..it used to be under the "Tickets" drop-down but all that is there now is an ad for Club level (orakpo pic) and an ad for Ticketmaster.

The main website is just too damn busy anymore. Poor design.

I can't find the season ticket manager page anywhere to view invoices..it used to be under the "Tickets" drop-down but all that is there now is an ad for Club level (orakpo pic) and an ad for Ticketmaster.

The main website is just too damn busy anymore. Poor design.

On redskins.com, it is at the very bottom of the page under Get Tickets & Gear:. My Account is the second option down. They keep moving the link around on the menus, but it is always available on the bottom.

[/color]

I'm in section 401 and chosed to upgrade to the lowers rows of that section. Maybe I'll Get yours!

Yes, my seats are up for grabs now. Best of luck to you. Just try to stay off the aisle below row 12. Seat 7 or higher would be my suggestion. Happy Seat Upgrades....

PJ

Thanks for the info. I'm assuming foot traffic blocks the view from the areas you mentioned?

[/color]

Thanks for the info. I'm assuming foot traffic blocks the view from the areas you mentioned?

That's part of it, but the best explanation(with pictures) illustrating what I am talking about is in this thread: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?147933-Everything-You-Ever-Wanted-To-Know-About-FedExField&highlight=fedex+field

Just scroll through this thread for lots of good information. Send me a pm if you want further clarification.

PJ

Welcome blmurphy1982. You raise an interesting point.....I travel quite a bit for work, and would like to sell tickets for games I will not attend. What is best outlet to do this.....stubhub? Does Extremeskins have an area for this? In the past, I have either sold/given tickets to friends and family....but have lost out on several instances where the tickets went unused.

Welcome blmurphy1982. You raise an interesting point.....I travel quite a bit for work, and would like to sell tickets for games I will not attend. What is best outlet to do this.....stubhub? Does Extremeskins have an area for this? In the past, I have either sold/given tickets to friends and family....but have lost out on several instances where the tickets went unused.

One thing to note, if you ever have to get rid of preseason tix and don't want to give them away, donate them to a kids or veterans accredited charity if you are able to itemize your taxes. Most money you will get for them.

I agree 100% on the idea of donating preseason tix to a charity. I've done it several years in a row, and it works out positively for everyone. People/kids who want tix get tix, the charity gets cash, and you get a tax deduction. Plus you increase your karma points. Bingo.

Edited by Cameron

Just wondering with all the Upper level tickets holders getting upgraded to the LL endzone...Any LL ticket holders get upgraded yet?

None I've heard of, then on the other hand, LL upgrades don't get a call normally, while uppers, because of the change in cost do get a call.

Woah, they just redid the season ticket holders login - redskins.com/myaccount

under completed invoices my tickets are still gone, so i'm not suggesting anything breaking here but they did change the login and some of the interface... and they must have done it today because i check this every day (because there's something wrong with me)

That's part of it, but the best explanation(with pictures) illustrating what I am talking about is in this thread: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?147933-Everything-You-Ever-Wanted-To-Know-About-FedExField&highlight=fedex+field

Just scroll through this thread for lots of good information. Send me a pm if you want further clarification.

PJ

Ahhhh. Gotcha. Foot traffic and hand rails. We'll see what I get (if I get an upgrade) Thanks again.