Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

S&S- I'm in 214 row 2 which is the "sister" section to 208 next to you. There are 16 seats in Row 2. Not sure if that's an exact equivalent for your situation but at least it's a guess.

Thanks! I have seats 15 and 16. I thought they might be aisle seats. Can't tell from the interactive maps.

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 03:35 PM ----------

I'm now in 118, row 25. Does anyone know what end of the sections seat 1 is in 100s

As you face the field, seat 1 will be on your left at the end of the row.

Second year STH'er just got upgraded to LL.

Section 113 row 20 seat 11&12.

Has anyone sat in this section? How is it?

End zone seats looking down the visitors sideline. I used to be in section 109 looking down the home sideline. Nothing to block your view. You'll find yourself watching the HD screens when the action is on the other side of the 50 yard line.

My biggest concern is you will gradually be upgraded towards the 50 on the visitor side. More people in general because of the obstructed view seats means more congestion in the bathrooms and vendor areas. Also more visiting team fans. But the view is great.

Moving down from the upper level was the best thing I ever did. Closer to the action and a feeling of being more immersed in the fan involvement. Also, a much quicker get away than waiting for the escalators or walking down the ramps....although singing and cheering while descending the ramps after a victory is still one of my favorite things about FedEx Field....unfortunately, we did not win a lot of home games while I was upstairs. :)

End zone seats looking down the visitors sideline. I used to be in section 109 looking down the home sideline. Nothing to block your view. You'll find yourself watching the HD screens when the action is on the other side of the 50 yard line.

My biggest concern is you will gradually be upgraded towards the 50 on the visitor side. More people in general because of the obstructed view seats means more congestion in the bathrooms and vendor areas. Also more visiting team fans. But the view is great.

Moving down from the upper level was the best thing I ever did. Closer to the action and a feeling of being more immersed in the fan involvement. Also, a much quicker get away than waiting for the escalators or walking down the ramps....although singing and cheering while descending the ramps after a victory is still one of my favorite things about FedEx Field....unfortunately, we did not win a lot of home games while I was upstairs. :)

I appreciate your reponse! Great info.

Just got an email asking me to buy Standing Deck tickets or Parking (Green B3) think its worth purchasing parking? Was holding out for the Green lot. Is B3 any good compared to the other green area?

I personally like B3.... If you park in the area I park at its a 10 minute walk maybe if that.... and you get out quick :)

Alot of my friends park in regular green which sucks, so I am hoping to get regular green this year :)

....although singing and cheering while descending the ramps after a victory is still one of my favorite things about FedEx Field....unfortunately, we did not win a lot of home games while I was upstairs. :)

there is nothing that will replace that. i'll enjoy being in the LL finally, but thats one thing i'll definitely miss... especially after some of the really good wins (we haven't had many of them. here's one that i wish i could relive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1uEyZKJ0o8&t=2m39s )

Second year STH'er just got upgraded to LL.

Section 113 row 20 seat 11&12.

Has anyone sat in this section? How is it?

I think you'll love them much more intensity in the LL. We are in 112 and since the new Video boards were installed, the seats are great.

I think you'll love them much more intensity in the LL. We are in 112 and since the new Video boards were installed, the seats are great.

It think LL are nice, but I opted to stay UL and put in upgrade to move closer to the 50. I am currently in row 3 on the 30 and sitting in the first 5 rows is pretty awesome! I would like sideline LL, but no one really ever makes it over there anytime soon if at all. I was just wondering if there are some other STH that are staying UL over upgrading to LL because they actually like it better?

Edited by SkinsKai

I just got my upgrade section 140, row 14, seats 7 & 8. This will be my fourth season as a ticket holder I bought club seats last year to be guaranteed Redskins sideline between the 20's this year.

Edited by PatrickKB

:poke:

I personally like B3.... If you park in the area I park at its a 10 minute walk maybe if that.... and you get out quick :)

Alot of my friends park in regular green which sucks, so I am hoping to get regular green this year :)

If B3 is so good, why don't your friends join you there?

You are correct about Mt. Davis and the $260 STs. Hard to believe the Raiders had PSLs up until the mid 2000s. Mid field clubs today are only $1510 per seat.

http://www.raiders.com/tickets/seating-price-map.html

Even the Jags cheapest seat is nearly a hundred dollars more than the Raiders. $350 upper deck endzones, sunny side in Jax.

http://www.jaguars.com/tickets/season-tickets.html

If I lived in the Bay, I'd be all over those. I'm not a huge fan of third level seats, but for $26, I'd make a Sunday of it.

I've long lived closer to the Panthers and Jags than Skins. I could never root for the Panthers after they stole my Skins coverage in the Carolinas, but I've considered watching the Jags as "my AFC team" and getting tickets. At least then I could watch a team lose without years of history telling me they shouldn't. But yeah, the price always pulls me back. Even now, the difference per game is enough to pay for my train ticket to DC. And there are only two sections at $350 thanks to those tarps -- and one of those used to be for families, I think. I've gone to a few games, but have never been a STH.

That's why I like the OV. Even if you only see 75% of the game, that's 75% of a lower level ticket for $27 a game. That's a freakin deal. Hope you're wrong about them getting replaced by suites, or that you're at least right that it'll be another year or two.

Thanks for the links.

OT: Anybody know if the seats they're pulling out will be sold for the Skins' charity organization again this year?

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 11:50 PM ----------

Just checked my account for my seat location (not there yet) and what do I see:

"Click here to purchase 2012 UL Standing Deck Space" Only $319 per seat.

Having a hard time tricking the page into letting me order some with Firebug, but at least here's a picture of the new standing room section:

upper-level-standing-decks--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

A request: when you post your upgrade please put from, to, years as an STH and any extras (got club seats to get there). Thanks from a 7 year STH apparently too stubborn to go LL. Asked for closer to 50 or lower rows. Currently sec 453.

Well just checked online - no upgrades posted yet.... Do we know are they done with LL or is there still a opportunity for further upgrades. I am presently in section 113 and would like to continue my move toward the sideline...

BTW sec 113 for those asking is much better than anything in the upper level....

:poke:

If B3 is so good, why don't your friends join you there?

because they are Dbags :)

If you have ever been over in B3 you will see an old school car with b & g that is parked there agains the back... i am like 7 cars down from it so I back in and can get out quick with no one blocking me in.... takes me 15-20 minutes after a packed home game to get out because I can get right in the line so its perfect :)

---------- Post added June-13th-2012 at 08:34 AM ----------

Well just checked online - no upgrades posted yet.... Do we know are they done with LL or is there still a opportunity for further upgrades. I am presently in section 113 and would like to continue my move toward the sideline...

BTW sec 113 for those asking is much better than anything in the upper level....

If you read my post from the other day ... they are saying by the end of june... I am in section 130 and asked for an upgrade and my account hasnt been touched either..... so if people are moving from UL to LL the chances of you moving are probably pretty good

I just received the following from the Redskins:

Upper Level Standing Deck season ticket packages are just $290 (plus tax)!

As a valued Season Ticket Holder of the Washington Redskins, you have the first opportunity before the Redskins Wait List to purchase these tickets.

You can see pictures of the Upper Level Standing Deck spaces by Clicking Here. Options for spaces are just $290 (plus tax) for the season and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Green B3 Lot Season Parking is also available for $350

If you have any questions, please contact the Redskins Ticket Office at 301-276-6033 or by email at tickets@redskins.com.

Offer good only on Upper Level Standing Deck spaces.

Current 2012 season tickets may not be refunded or exchanged. Full payment required at time of sale and tickets may not be held or reserved for future purchase.

Purchase of these tickets does not guarantee future renewal rights.

This exclusive offer is non-transferable.

How is the sun?

I remember plenty of sunny days where we sweated a lot, as there is no shade.

I also remember one row (the front in front of us) often had visiting team fans, and we learned after a while that row was one they gave away for a lot of the contests (and our last year or two the cannon point and shoot or whatever that contest is called winner or winners would sit in that row)