Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Is the standing problem in the whole section in the 100s, or just the front? What about the very back?

I'm new on the sidelines this year after being relocated for the band. I'd like to try to upgrade over to the Redskins side, but since I'm now in 220 the odds of finding something comparable in the 200s on the home side seems low without moving down to the 100s where there seems to be just a bit more availability.

Is the standing problem in the whole section in the 100s, or just the front? What about the very back?

I'm new on the sidelines this year after being relocated for the band. I'd like to try to upgrade over to the Redskins side, but since I'm now in 220 the odds of finding something comparable in the 200s on the home side seems low without moving down to the 100s where there seems to be just a bit more availability.

The whole Redskins sideline stands most of the game, im in 103 row19 and HATE it, hope I can find something in the 200s behind me when I can upgrade so to speak

Yeah, yeah, yeah...**** and moan all you want. You're sitting in freaking Section 103. :D

I missed this, you mean STANDING in 103 lol see my post above this one

Edited by DButz65

The whole Redskins sideline stands most of the game, im in 103 row19 and HATE it, hope I can find something in the 200s behind me when I can upgrade so to speak

I missed this, you mean STANDING in 103 lol see my post above this one

True that. That is why I did everything I could to move to the 200 level before I turned the corner from the end zone. Danny screwed over tens of thousands of fans putting in his damn dream seats. The stadium was designed to let everyone sit and enjoy the game without being obstructed. Danny destroyed what JKC and the architects designed.

hell yeah, just got moved to 205 row 4.

exactly what i wanted. there are 5 more seats available in that area btw.

the new system is a little different.... it works fine, but you have to go into each section to see available seats. I seem to remember a bigger view where you could see available seats ina ll the sections...

Damn! Nice seats. You'll love the 200 level. Congrats!

• Like 2

True that. That is why I did everything I could to move to the 200 level before I turned the corner from the end zone. Danny screwed over tens of thousands of fans putting in his damn dream seats. The stadium was designed to let everyone sit and enjoy the game without being obstructed. Danny destroyed what JKC and the architects designed.

No offense but the dream seats didn't cause people to stand.  I have stood whole games prior to dream seats.

No offense but the dream seats didn't cause people to stand.  I have stood whole games prior to dream seats.

My sample size is limited, but from 1997-2000 I sat in the LL sidelines pretty regularly and rarely had to stand.  After that I've pretty much been in the club level, but the few times I've been in the LL, its been stand the entire game.  Not sure what other phenomena besides Dan's dream seats has contributed to this.

My sample size is limited, but from 1997-2000 I sat in the LL sidelines pretty regularly and rarely had to stand.  After that I've pretty much been in the club level, but the few times I've been in the LL, its been stand the entire game.  Not sure what other phenomena besides Dan's dream seats has contributed to this.

The dream seats are on the field.  I have sat in row one of the old seats multiple times and never had any dream seat ticket holder block my view.  That's silly.

I guess it's just coincidence that the rest of the stadium doesn't stand the entire game, but the 100's on the sidelines do and they have the dream seats in front of them and the people in the dream seats say they can't see unless they stand, then the people in the 100's say they can't see unless they stand. :rolleyes:

I used to think the same thing about the dream seats but last year I sat in row 5 on the home sidelines for 2 games. On several occasions the people in the dream seats were seated but the standing started with the people in row 1. Not sure the concept of everyone stands because of the dream seats is entirely true based on what I experienced. I don't think the people in the dream seats were the cause the 2 games I was that close.

So i found two seats in 204, went to upgrade/purchase them, ran out of time (didnt notice I had 4 minutes to complete the form cause I went to talk with my wife about it).... came back and now im locked out of my account........... WTF!!!!!!!!! IF I DONT GET THESE TICKETS IM GONNA RAGE!!!

Edited by DButz65
  • Like 1

Moved to 204 row 3!!! Two tickets are now open in 103 row 19, seats 7&8, well actually 7 8 and 9, I dropped seat 9 before last season, and noticed no one had bought it tonight, still! So if anyone is looking for 3 together on the Skins sideline they should be open and available.

Also there are tons of seats in the 200s on the visitors side of the field... almost pulled the trigger on some aisle seats but just couldnt give up Redskins sideline seats!

p.s.

The only seats available at the time I moved were about half a dozen singles between 103 and 140, 103 is now the only section with any seats "together" , there werent any together besides in 204 in the 200s I just nabbed

Edited by DButz65
  • Like 3

anything in the upper level available, first 7 rows?

Typically anyone with lower level seats will not be able to see the available seats in the upper deck because they are lower cost. Skins don't allow us to upgrade to lower cost seats unless you call the TO directly. So it would have to be someone who already has upper level seats.

Moved to 204 row 3!!! Two tickets are now open in 103 row 19, seats 7&8, well actually 7 8 and 9, I dropped seat 9 before last season, and noticed no one had bought it tonight, still! So if anyone is looking for 3 together on the Skins sideline they should be open and available.

Also there are tons of seats in the 200s on the visitors side of the field... almost pulled the trigger on some aisle seats but just couldnt give up Redskins sideline seats!

p.s.

The only seats available at the time I moved were about half a dozen singles between 103 and 140, 103 is now the only section with any seats "together" , there werent any together besides in 204 in the 200s I just nabbed

Welcome to the 200  level!  Best  upgrade I ever made a few years ago. Based on what you are reporting, I guess I won't be moving towards mid field this year again when my time comes up tomorrow morning. Bummer. Don't want to move to the visitors side......