Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Went in around 12:20 today and saw 4 together and a pair in section 224, 4 pairs and 4 together in section 219...I have NEVER seen anything this nearly as good as this available in the past.

I did not pull the trigger as I share 4 tickets with some other guys in the upper level sideline and did not want to almost double the price for everybody.  (also sitting on the visiting side sucks due to all the overcrowding with the OV seating).

See, I'm lost here,  when I log in,  I don't see ANY of that,  No section has more then 8 tickets available!!!

I see no tickets in any of those section,   hell,  i only see like 2-3 seats open per section.. 

See photo attached...   

I have 3 Tickets in section 124...  

Here is the photo,  why don't I see what you see?

post-123737-0-09142200-1432837801_thumb.

See, I'm lost here,  when I log in,  I don't see ANY of that,  No section has more then 8 tickets available!!!

I see no tickets in any of those section,   hell,  i only see like 2-3 seats open per section.. 

See photo attached...   

I have 3 Tickets in section 124...  

Here is the photo,  why don't I see what you see?

I think you're in 124, i.e., already on the sideline, yes?  You cannot downgrade, so you cannot see the seats in most of the sections he mentioned as they are endzone/corner, not sideline (which is a higher price point).  That is why all of your endzone/corners show up as N/A.  Plus, DUDE, you're in 124, those are great seats!!  

May 27th at 4pm, blah!! wont be anything available to move, to where I want to im sure, im in 103 now

Jeff ... mine starts tomorrow at 1400/2pm which is when I also need to get on the road for Christiansburg (state bowling meeting Saturday morning).  Thankfully, I don't see myself making any changes.

I like the two I have on the aisle - 113/23/22-23 - and they are a row behind the last of the bleacher seats.  The last seat of the row in front of me is 21 so I also love how I have basically nothing in front of my left knee.

It will be interesting to see where the open seats are, though ...

Congrats on your move ...

so i guess once you go through the upgrade process you're locked out? no more upgrading multiple times? my link still hasn't shown up :(

oh well. I can understand why they did that, but you could easily log in at your upgrade time and find seats that are OK, only to log in 3 days later and find seats someone just gave up that are much better.

probably messed with the system though...

so i guess once you go through the upgrade process you're locked out? no more upgrading multiple times? my link still hasn't shown up :(

oh well. I can understand why they did that, but you could easily log in at your upgrade time and find seats that are OK, only to log in 3 days later and find seats someone just gave up that are much better.

probably messed with the system though...

I was left with the impression that you had a window of time during which you could move as many times as you wanted provided the seats were the same cost or greater ... (no downgrading)

I was left with the impression that you had a window of time during which you could move as many times as you wanted provided the seats were the same cost or greater ... (no downgrading)

Mine went away as soon as I upgraded.

I know the first year or two, 24 hours after you upgraded you could hop back in. I don't remember for how long. I cannot remember if you could get back in last year or not. I definitely haven't been able to yet...

Mine went away as soon as I upgraded.

I know the first year or two, 24 hours after you upgraded you could hop back in. I don't remember for how long. I cannot remember if you could get back in last year or not. I definitely haven't been able to yet...

I remember going in a few times during my window last year as I did move to the other end zone (from east to west), keeping an eye for a pair on the aisle.

Then again, the process started later this year so the window may be smaller and/or you get one crack at the change as a result.

my 0.02

• Like 1

We grabbed section 223 row 10. Any feedback? Looks like great seats. Only drawback I see is we are on the visitors side. 

Awesome seats. One of the best GA upgrades I've ever seen here at ES. You'll be under cover from rain and hot early season sun. Vacant seats in that section used to be reassigned to Touchdown Club members for about $5000 per seat, per season.  

Did you get close to the aisle or mid row? I prefer mid row bc the aisle seats are sometimes obstructed by people walking and/or standing on the stairs platform above the tunnel.

• Like 1

A tip for those waiting for their window. If you've received the offer to buy additional seats, you can see what is available before your time comes using that link. I had scouted out a location last night and when I logged in this morning it looked like the same inventory so I was able to jump right on my choice when I could get in. Great upgrade.

• Like 1

Just upgraded one section closer to the 50 on the home side. Went from section 237 to 238. Should be about on the goal line now. Gave up my aisle seat to move up one section. I had mixed feelings about the aisle seat. Gave me more room because I am a very big guy; but all the up and down was a pain in the ass plus some folks insisting on standing on the platform at the top of the steps.

Now locked out from viewing so can't say how many seats are available. Clicked on section 138 by accident first and saw a group of four and two and a few singles.

Selecting and checking out was quite easy. No increase in cost ....yet...next year it will go up if I move again.

A tip for those waiting for their window. If you've received the offer to buy additional seats, you can see what is available before your time comes using that link. I had scouted out a location last night and when I logged in this morning it looked like the same inventory so I was able to jump right on my choice when I could get in. Great upgrade.

So tell us where you were and where you are now!

We grabbed section 223 row 10. Any feedback? Looks like great seats. Only drawback I see is we are on the visitors side. 

Great seats! Where did you move from? The only real drawback are the long lines for the bathrooms and food stands because of all the added seats behind you. And I guess you will have a lot more visiting team fans also. Seems to be fewer die hard Redskins STHs on the visitor side than on the home side. More likely to sell their tickets it seems.

• Like 1

Nice move SonnyAndSam :)

Generally speaking, I think the 200 level is the best seating in the stadium. You're above the 100 level so you can sit, but you're still right there with the action. Think about it like this: the owners box is essentially in the same location (vertically) as the upper rows of the 200 section on the visitor's side, just below the 300 level. The owners box is supposed to be the best view... so.. you're pretty much opposite of the best view in the house, or at least what is supposed to be.

The only problem with the visitor's 200 level is the cave... the extra seats with obstructed/partial views. It's a stuffy/hot environment due to the lack of air flow. It's also quite loud and echos a lot. It also tends to attract a lot of fans of the visiting team, and some obnoxious people. This also adds to conession and bathrooms lik SaS said above.

How bad that is depends on the game, what section you're in, and who has the seats behind you. It also depends on your tolerance for things like that. I had no problem with my seats when they were over there, around the same location as yours. Some people I brought found it annoying.

But in terms of seeing the game, those seats area among the best in the stadium as far as I'm concerned. Upgrading to the 200 level was the best move I've ever made.

• Like 1

Just upgraded one section closer to the 50 on the home side. Went from section 237 to 238

Our window just opened. We sit in 236. A pair opened up in 237, row 6. Not aisle, but the seats next to the aisle. I was scared to pull the trigger, as we love our current seats,(last row, middle), and hate to get up and down to accomodate those with weak bladders!

Yeah aisle vs mid-row is kind of a personal preference.

Mid row means you're not bothered by people getting up and down - not only in your row but in the rows in front of you.

Being on the aisle means you get out of there very quickly when the game is over. Which, if you're in the lower level near where you park, means you can be on a major roadway headed home before most people are out of the stadium.

Best seats I ever had in terms of leaving were the last row in a 100 level section right next to the entrance to the stadium across from where we parked. No joke I'd be out 202 headed towards 50 before they'd throw the radio broadcast to Al Galdi for post game... that was in 2012, during the playoff run. It was incredible. I live about an hour and 10 minutes from the stadium with no traffic. I was getting home from games in an hour and 10 minutes.... was awesome.

Edited by tshile

Yeah aisle vs mid-row is kind of a personal preference.

Mid row means you're not bothered by people getting up and down - not only in your row but in the rows in front of you.

Being on the aisle means you get out of there very quickly when the game is over. Which, if you're in the lower level near where you park, means you can be on a major roadway headed home before most people are out of the stadium.

Best seats I ever had in terms of leaving were the last row in a 100 level section right next to the entrance to the stadium across from where we parked. No joke I'd be out 202 headed towards 50 before they'd throw the radio broadcast to Al Galdi for post game... that was in 2012, during the playoff run. It was incredible. I live about an hour and 10 minutes from the stadium with no traffic. I was getting home from games in an hour and 10 minutes.... was awesome.

I park in the handicapped lot right outside where my seats are located. So I am out and in my car while 90% of the (remaining) fans are still in the stadium. Even better I turn right from Morgan Blvd while everyone else is trying to turn left in the other 5 lanes. NO ONE goes towards DC. I have a back way to get on the George Washington Parkway and can eventually take that to Baltimore or get on 95 north where the traffic is normally moving 40-50 miles an hour on the Beltway before heading true north. I live in Harrisburg PA. I just love my new location. So much faster out of the stadium than when I was in the upper deck.

Our window just opened. We sit in 236. A pair opened up in 237, row 6. Not aisle, but the seats next to the aisle. I was scared to pull the trigger, as we love our current seats,(last row, middle), and hate to get up and down to accomodate those with weak bladders!

So my 2 seats in row 3 on the aisle in 237 disappeared quickly, huh?

Nice move SonnyAndSam :)

Generally speaking, I think the 200 level is the best seating in the stadium. You're above the 100 level so you can sit, but you're still right there with the action. Think about it like this: the owners box is essentially in the same location (vertically) as the upper rows of the 200 section on the visitor's side, just below the 300 level. The owners box is supposed to be the best view... so.. you're pretty much opposite of the best view in the house, or at least what is supposed to be.

The only problem with the visitor's 200 level is the cave... the extra seats with obstructed/partial views. It's a stuffy/hot environment due to the lack of air flow. It's also quite loud and echos a lot. It also tends to attract a lot of fans of the visiting team, and some obnoxious people. This also adds to conession and bathrooms lik SaS said above.

How bad that is depends on the game, what section you're in, and who has the seats behind you. It also depends on your tolerance for things like that. I had no problem with my seats when they were over there, around the same location as yours. Some people I brought found it annoying.

But in terms of seeing the game, those seats area among the best in the stadium as far as I'm concerned. Upgrading to the 200 level was the best move I've ever made.

But he is in row ten so he is not in the cave. And there are no obstructions from his row. Just great seats.

I park in the handicapped lot right outside where my seats are located. So I am out and in my car while 90% of the (remaining) fans are still in the stadium. Even better I turn right from Morgan Blvd while everyone else is trying to turn left in the other 5 lanes. NO ONE goes towards DC. I have a back way to get on the George Washington Parkway and can eventually take that to Baltimore or get on 95 north where the traffic is normally moving 40-50 miles an hour on the Beltway before heading true north. I live in Harrisburg PA. I just love my new location. So much faster out of the stadium than when I was in the upper deck.

Yup. Everyone bunches up trying to get on 495. I go the other way and hit 50 to 295. When it merges with 495 you're on the other bridge, so you don't even meet up with that traffic until you get past the bridge and 495 goes back together, by then you're so far ahead of people it's ridiculous. I'm on 66 when the 980 post-game show traffic reports start talking about things backing up :)

I would take the parkway but we did that twice and wound up at the airport because my navigators are terrible and they gave up.  Though I'd like to revisit trying that route in the future....

But he is in row ten so he is not in the cave. And there are no obstructions from his row. Just great seats.

Oh yeah, I know. I was in row 9 over there for a year. You're not in the cave, but the effects from the cave can and are felt. The echo and constant murmur of the people talking in the cave can drown out the loud speaker announcements. The stuffy air effect can be felt, especially in September.

It all depends on which 200 section you're in and which row. Just because you're not in the cave doesn't mean its presence doesn't affect you :)

It also depends on you... it didn't bother me at all, but it bothered my wife and my buddy who went to all 8 games in those seats that year. It was part of the decision to move to the home side even though it put me directly opposite of where our tailgate parks and completely ruined our ability to get out of there fast.

Not trying to crap on his selection, I think the 200 level is the best and I had no problem in front of the cave. But it is an opinion I've heard from many, including people that sat in my seats.

Edited by tshile

It all depends on which 200 section you're in and which row. Just because you're not in the cave doesn't mean its presence doesn't affect you :)

It also depends on you... it didn't bother me at all, but it bothered my wife and my buddy who went to all 8 games in those seats that year. It was part of the decision to move to the home side even though it put me directly opposite of where our tailgate parks and completely ruined our ability to get out of there fast.

Wasn't aware  of that issue in front of the obstructed view seats.

Edited by SonnyandSam