Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Did anybody ask about the former season tickets holder being able to go straight to lower bowl and get free parking thing?

Yes, I did. They pretty much said "leaks have stopped" joking. Larry used that line a few times with anything to do with Rumors. Then went on to the Loyalty Program. 

I just got an e-mail that my seats are being moved to make room for the band moving back to the lower level.  :(  I like where my seats are.

One thing that was mentioned at the Fan Forum was the band being moved to Lower Level and I think they were in the 210s before being kicked upstairs to the Club Level.

I'm in section 113/23 and, as far as I know, I haven't received any notification that mine are being moved.

One thing that was mentioned at the Fan Forum was the band being moved to Lower Level and I think they were in the 210s before being kicked upstairs to the Club Level.

I'm in section 113/23 and, as far as I know, I haven't received any notification that mine are being moved.

What section are you in?

I'm in 211.  The rep is supposed to be calling me back today to discuss my relocation options.

I like being in the end-zone.  I don't want to move to a corner, but I don't want to move too low in the end-zones either cause it makes it tough to see the far end of the field.  I'd be willing to move to the sides if it was inside the 40's but that won't happen; especially since I have 4 seats in a row.

Edit: Typo, I'm in 211 not 111.

Edited by Stugein

I'm in 111. The rep is supposed to be calling me back today to discuss my relocation options.

I like being in the end-zone. I don't want to move to a corner, but I don't want to move too low in the end-zones either cause it makes it tough to see the far end of the field. I'd be willing to move to the sides if it was inside the 40's but that won't happen; especially since I have 4 seats in a row.

Inside the 40's would raise the cost of your seats too...

I'm in 211.  The rep is supposed to be calling me back today to discuss my relocation options.

I like being in the end-zone.  I don't want to move to a corner, but I don't want to move too low in the end-zones either cause it makes it tough to see the far end of the field.  I'd be willing to move to the sides if it was inside the 40's but that won't happen; especially since I have 4 seats in a row.

Edit: Typo, I'm in 211 not 111.

So I was given 3 possible options.  Move down from 211 to 111, move over one section to 212, or move around to 240 (price increase).

I'm thinking 212 is my best bet.

Glad to hear they're bringing the band back to where they belong. Hopefully the post game jams on the concourse will return. 

Yeah.  I mean, I liked my seats so I'm a little bummed.  But for this I can be inconvenienced a bit.

I also asked the rep to put in a suggestion for me; told them to put mics in the band box that play over the loudspeakers and to cut the mics on when we score so everyone hears the band rather than playing the canned/sing-along version of the fight song.

• Like 2

Question to those that didn't renew:

I didn't pay the invoice this year, with the intention of not renewing. However, my account shows a "past due" amount. For non-renewals, do you have to submit a letter or call to not renew, or is my account just going to show a "past due" amount until the ticket office changes my status in their system?

Thanks,

• Like 1

Question to those that didn't renew:

I didn't pay the invoice this year, with the intention of not renewing. However, my account shows a "past due" amount. For non-renewals, do you have to submit a letter or call to not renew, or is my account just going to show a "past due" amount until the ticket office changes my status in their system?

Thanks,

Why are you asking us. Pick up the phone and call the ticket office.

I like that the band is moving back down to the lower level. But it sounds like the relocation of STHs is going to make it harder for some of us to upgrade on the lower level sideline. Oh well.....

The cynic in me says that they are moving the band back to the lower level BECAUSE of the relocation of the STHs, and because they've not been able to sell out the lower corners regularly.  By doing this they fill a big block of end-zone seats, move anyone from those seats who still wants to pay to the corners or sidelines into existing unsold seats.  The net result is they move butts out of the club end zone into the lower bowl, and shift unsold seats to the club level standing room section, which doesn't show up on TV.  

They didn't push the upgrade - actually started with what was available in the same price range and I certainly could have had a roughly comparable seat to 211 but asked what else might be available.

Edited by 70Chip

The cynic in me says that they are moving the band back to the lower level BECAUSE of the relocation of the STHs, and because they've not been able to sell out the lower corners regularly.  By doing this they fill a big block of end-zone seats, move anyone from those seats who still wants to pay to the corners or sidelines into existing unsold seats.  The net result is they move butts out of the club end zone into the lower bowl, and shift unsold seats to the club level standing room section, which doesn't show up on TV.  

I used to sit in a lower corner and now just beyond a lower corner section. They were always full; no empty seats. Yes sometimes they were from the other teams. But I don't think the band move is to try to improve the appearance of empty seats. Quite frankly, the lower bowl is almost always completely full even late in the season when we suck. I think they just realize the band move to the Club level turned out to be a bad idea. Part of the reason for moving the band to the Club level was to give them more space and a larger more modern changing room and room to store their instruments. I don't think they realized how hidden they would be on the Club level.

Also, the Skins are eliminating the Club level standing room "seats"; so that kills that argument also. No problem being cynical with this team. But I think they are just correcting a mistake they made a few years ago. Frankly, they are going to lose revenue by using a section for the band in the lower level. They had plenty of unsold Club seats; which is another reason they made the move back then IMHO. I had a discussion with the team CEO at the time about the move.

Also, the Skins are eliminating the Club level standing room . . .

Are they?  I have been wondering about this.  Allen said that they are eliminating the standing room.  Did he say that all will be eliminated?  From what I read that he said, there was no differentiation between SRO in the upper deck and club level.  Was he just talking about SRO in the upper level?  I assume that they are adding club seats where the band was.  I have a hard time believing that they will be adding more club seats in the other endzone too since they appear to be a tough sell.

-ct