Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

That pic of the stadium look pretty darn full and has a Heinicke jersey in it, is it from the playoff game last year?  Has to be, lights are on.

They better hold on to that one, might not be that full for a while.  Maybe a Dallas game and they color fill the blue jerseys with burgundy ones.  "No those aren't Dak #4 jerseys, they are #4 Heinicke jerseys!"

Edited by RFK Lives

9 hours ago, RFK Lives said:

That pic of the stadium look pretty darn full and has a Heinicke jersey in it, is it from the playoff game last year?  Has to be, lights are on.

Nah, there were no fans allowed at the playoff game last year. This must've been from the Giants game this year, but still carefully filtered, ha.

4 hours ago, KtotheT said:

Nah, there were no fans allowed at the playoff game last year. This must've been from the Giants game this year, but still carefully filtered, ha.

Oh damn, yeah, good call.  How could I forget the pandemic?  You are right, must be the Giants game, forgot about the Thursday Nighter Dustin Hopkins semi-swan song.

Just got the official renewal email.

"We love having you back at FedExField this season to cheer on the Burgundy & Gold. You are an important member of the Washington Football Team family, and your presence has been felt throughout each home game this season.

We have listened to you, our most loyal season ticket members, and have been hard at work identifying areas to improve both gameday and non-gameday benefits to ensure we are crafting the valuable Season Ticket Membership you deserve. As explained throughout this website, you can now customize your Gold Membership based on year-round benefits and VIP experiences tailored for how you use your season tickets. Whether you enjoy your Membership with family, friends or colleagues, we have heard the importance of a personalized experience and have made significant investments in this new membership platform.

As we continue to focus on the overall experience at FedExField, we are installing multiple, exclusive seating options in select Club level locations. First, we will feature multiple table terraces located in the east endzone of the club level. These tables create an instant private seating experience along with swivel seats featuring AirFlow Mesh technology and an ergonomic design providing the utmost comfortability. Second, we will feature the same Airflow Mesh technology seats throughout select sections of the Club level. As a renewed Gold Member, you will have first access to these seats during our annual seat relocation event and be eligible for free season parking!

We will continue to offer the most flexible monthly payment options for the 2022 season featuring a worry-free annual reenrollment and guaranteeing the lowest price for renewing season ticket members. In addition, over 11,000 seats at FedExField will see a price decrease for the 2022 season.

We can’t imagine entering this next chapter for our organization without you right by our side. We look forward to having you back at FedExField in 2022 for an exciting new era!"

image.png.2748f0992f32c72f8ec0b30ae546c656.png

image.png.86984e5e77720650e17a6cd88eeae67e.png

image.png.24ab141c6e1bd99687a5db4387235299.png

Funny they talk about the dedicated member rep.  Literally the first time I got an email from mine was 2 weeks ago....

Supposedly if were 1 of the first 500 to renew you got a personalized jersey for 2022. 

If you renew by Dec 16th you get a duffel bag and if you renew by Jan 21st you get a lapel pin and tailgate flag...

Looks like you can now do 11 or 12 month payment plans. (Not sure why you'd do 11 vs 12).....   As far as I can tell the prices didn't go up.

Club level folks getting free parking now, new Mesh Seats a new lounge and terrace table seating

The fine print says that the 11 months is just for this year and would switch to 12 months next year. I think it’s cause the monthly plans auto-renew with an opt-out notification. In other words, it becomes a “monthly” plan with an annual opt-out. Since they won’t start payments until January 1, I guess the opt out will be prior to the December 1 payment. 

Also, it says in the FAQ “All pricing is staying flat or decreasing. In fact, over 11,000 seats in the Club and Upper Level will see a price decrease going into the 2022 season.” 

Joy

My member rep has called, texted and even visited me at my tailgate. I only have uppers so maybe she wants to get me to move to club or maybe I just have a hard working ticket rep. No complaints on that end from me. 

And games like yesterday is why I am a season ticket holder. No way I go to that game if I did not already have tickets. And what a fun win aside form injuries.

I was one of the first 500 suckers to renew but I am excited to get a jersey with the new team name. Sunday she said they still had a bit to get to 500.

Hail

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

My member rep has called, texted and even visited me at my tailgate. I only have uppers so maybe she wants to get me to move to club or maybe I just have a hard working ticket rep. No complaints on that end from me. 

And games like yesterday is why I am a season ticket holder. No way I go to that game if I did not already have tickets. And what a fun win aside form injuries.

I was one of the first 500 suckers to renew but I am excited to get a jersey with the new team name. Sunday she said they still had a bit to get to 500.

Hail

So my new rep texted me yesterday and wanted to introduce herself.   She also gave my daughter a birthday gift. (Bag with some WFT items and a signed Logan Thomas Mini football).  Then my old rep came by and gave my daughter a signed Terry McLaurin Mini Football. (My daughter was super happy)  Anyways I renewed yesterday at the game.  My rep said they hadn't hit 500 renewals yet which seems surprisingly odd that didn't happen in 2 days but whatever.  I'll be getting  a jersey too.

20211114_161527.jpg

• Like 2

Ha! Mine just called and said still under 500! I also have a ticket rep that has been in touch all season, by the way. I renewed. We are all on the suckers list together! And yes good point about the STH at the game yesterday, especially with the secondary market prices being so high with the Super Bowl champs coming to town 😉

• Like 2

On 11/15/2021 at 8:52 AM, Hoover-ball said:

Hail

Same here.  We didn't renew, yet, but we will.   He even called yesterday with the jersey offer.  I told him that I have a closet full of jersey's and don't want another one😉

On 11/15/2021 at 1:58 PM, skinsjoy said:

Ha! Mine just called and said still under 500! I also have a ticket rep that has been in touch all season, by the way. I renewed. We are all on the suckers list together! And yes good point about the STH at the game yesterday, especially with the secondary market prices being so high with the Super Bowl champs coming to town 😉

Ours called and texted.  He was pushing hard.

The story they're telling us is that paying them in January is in-line with other teams policies.  We called him on that, at our tailgate, because it's not true.  Only 3 teams have this policy.  Us, Miami and, (I think), Denver.    I know this because @Huly is PFUFA member and knows ticket-holders from every team, so she asked them what the policy is.

I don't think that it's wrong, for the folks who want the payment plan, but for the fans that pay in full, it's a slap in the balls.   That's a pretty pricey bill to get so early in the year.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Same here.  We didn't renew, yet, but we will.   He even called yesterday with the jersey offer.  I told him that I have a closet full of jersey's and don't want another one😉

Ours called and texted.  He was pushing hard.

The story they're telling us is that paying them in January is in-line with other teams policies.  We called him on that, at our tailgate, because it's not true.  Only 3 teams have this policy.  Us, Miami and, (I think), Denver.    I know this because @Huly is PFUFA member and knows ticket-holders from every team, so she asked them what the policy is.

I don't think that it's wrong, for the folks who want the payment plan, but for the fans that pay in full, it's a slap in the balls.   That's a pretty pricey bill to get so early in the year.

Also why they still charging a $15 handling fee if they aren't sending paper tickets anymore. 

3 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Totally and completely seriously would!!

i don't doubt it.

Those jerseys are the consolation prize for the long suffering STH's, (suckers like me), who continue to pay through the nose for tickets. 

I'm not going to snag one for someone whose wallet hasn't been as seriously damaged as ours 🥴

If it's any consolation, if there are any left by the time we renew in January, I'll hook you up.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

i don't doubt it.

Those jerseys are the consolation prize for the long suffering STH's, (suckers like me), who continue to pay through the nose for tickets. 

I'm not going to snag one for someone whose wallet hasn't been as seriously damaged as ours 🥴

If it's any consolation, if there are any left by the time we renew in January, I'll hook you up.

Totally understand and respect that.  A few years after I moved to Delaware we had kids and I had to give 'em up.  I completely get the paying through the nose (for nosebleeds at that) pain.

You don't owe me a thing.  If January comes around and you're up for it, awesome, HTTWFT.  If not, awesome, HTTWFT. :cheers:

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I've been emailing my new season ticket rep a few complaints I have.  I'm not going to list them all here but 3 of the big ones I had.

1.  People are able to transfer the Washington Gold Pass for each game to folks if they sell their tickets.  (Wonder why you see Dallas fans clogging up the Gold Lines?????

2.  Redskins Rewards removed with no notice.

3. Redzone Not working, yet touted as a STH perk this year and again for next year.

Here are her responses (which I don't agree with).   Someone let me know if my complaints are valid as a STH or I'm out of line.....

1. I appreciate you addressing this pet peeve with us. We can’t stop a member from transferring their Gold Cards to someone who might not be a fan of the Washington Football Team.   (then I replied back and her response was) "  Personally am not in ticket operations but that is probably something that could happen. However, a lot of our members enjoy the fact that they can transfer gold cards. Members transfer them to clients who uses their tickets or even just family/friends who are going to the games that they share the tickets with.  Gold Cards can be transferred but they cannot be sold. I do understand the frustrations of seeing other team fans in the WFT gold member lounge.
  2. Redskins Rewards Program: A few of my members have also been frustrated with the program coming to an end. Due to the name change and new culture we couldn’t keep anything “redskins”. A lot of the program revolved around different experiences that one can use heir points for, which due to COVID we can’t offer to our members. We are moving forward with planning to have more experiences that are guaranteed for our members.
  3. NFL Redzone: We are aware that this has been an issue all season and have been working with the NFL on this. Unfortunately, the NFL hasn’t been able to resolve the issue for this season and we have been in continual communication with them  (part 2) Yes, we have been promoting RedZone as a benefit even though it unfortunately hasn’t been working this season. This is an unforeseen problem and something we are hopeful will be working for next year. There was no code to provide to give members access to RedZone. We will fully admit to promoting the benefit when it unfortunately was not working.

Edited by Howie411

3 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

1.  People are able to transfer the Washington Gold Pass for each game to folks if they sell their tickets.  (Wonder why you see Dallas fans clogging up the Gold Lines?????

2.  Redskins Rewards removed with no notice.

3. Redzone Not working, yet touted as a STH perk this year and again for next year.

1. I feel your frustration but I would let this one go. I would be equally frustrated if I wanted to email my tickets to a family member because I could not go but could not forward the Gold Pass. I mostly blame Season ticket holders for selling to Dallass fans but that is their prerogative.

2. 100% agree and have complained as well. It has nothing to do with the name or COVID. I saved points and they were deleted. At bare minimum they should have sent us WFT gear based on points saved and said here you go we are ending program. Alas I do not see this ever being fixed. I do like the new plan of rewards they have so lets see if it lives up to the billing.

3. 1000% yes. I also have heard it is the NFL and nothing they can do but come on. Its week 14, it is a perk I love and it was a slap in the face to see it advertised as a perk to renew. At this point I would think they have to send an email or something saying "hey we failed to provide a perk you love here is a discount on next years tickets equal to the cost of Redzone. Almost as frustrated as the time I spend trying to log in to see if it is fixed because they do not communicate. At least send a note saying you will tell us when it is fixed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I renewed my club seats last week. Glad they got rid of contracts and price escalators and it's nice to have parking included/free now. We've had seats since FedEx opened in 1997. Started in 426, then 131 before moving to the club (327, 306 and 304). Probably could spend money on much better things. Yeah, I am sucker, but I don't know what else I'd do with myself on 8 Sundays a year. Lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psu2008 said:

I renewed my club seats last week. Glad they got rid of contracts and price escalators and it's nice to have parking included/free now. We've had seats since FedEx opened in 1997. Started in 426, then 131 before moving to the club (327, 306 and 304). Probably could spend money on much better things. Yeah, I am sucker, but I don't know what else I'd do with myself on 8 Sundays a year. Lol.

So, if you don't mind me asking...how much will you be paying per club seat total in 2022? Is that a reduction from what you have been paying? And how long is that price locked in for?

33 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

So, if you don't mind me asking...how much will you be paying per club seat total in 2022? Is that a reduction from what you have been paying? And how long is that price locked in for?

Yeah it's a reduction. They eliminated all contracts so price will fluctuate with whatever they decide to charge any given seasons. Everyone is paying the same in the same section/price level. It's just over $2000 for per seat in section 304.

23 minutes ago, psu2008 said:

Yeah it's a reduction. They eliminated all contracts so price will fluctuate with whatever they decide to charge any given seasons. Everyone is paying the same in the same section/price level. It's just over $2000 for per seat in section 304.

That's pretty awesome!  From my understanding of what they've been asking for Zone B clubs, $2000 per seat for the season is a massive reduction.......that's gotta be close to late 1990s pricing!

We sat primarily in the club level for almost 20 years, but the last game I went to was 2018. Schedule at the new job makes going to games tough these days.  However, that 2018 season was the year Brian LaFemina came in, and no longer were club seats going dirt cheap on Stubhub, and the club seating bowl was very empty. I'll watch games on TV and see the corner club sections (including 327, where I sat for a long time) and those will appear to be damn near deserted.  That can't be a great experience from a "sharing in the excitement" perspective.

• Like 1