Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Were we interested in OJ Atogwe last year ?

MOSSthaBOSS

I'm sure I'm late to the party here but I really didn't feel like reading 16+ pages to find this out but has anyone talked about if we did sign O.J. would Dan let him have number 21?

They are still selling #21 jerseys for his daughters charity so I'd say no. That number is unofficially retired. Might take another 10 years.

I'm sure I'm late to the party here but I really didn't feel like reading 16+ pages to find this out but has anyone talked about if we did sign O.J. would Dan let him have number 21?

Yes, its been talked about. No, we don't have any idea. How could we? And I think that would be Allen's decision, as GM and PR-guru.

Wow...did 3 of you really believe that I was under the impression that a number was retired for either Rock Cartright or Darryl Pounds?

haha, fail :) apparently, your wit didn't come through strong enough.

if we get oj, i feel like he'd change his number. i know i wouldn't want to be the guy to take 21 after ST. but, i'm not even sure we'll sign him so this may be moot anyway.

Coupled with a possible draft pick of Patrick Peterson Denver could have the best secondary in the league on paper.

what the hell kind if sentence is that?

they just spent alot of $ on bailey, and he's not getting younger. can't believe theyd spend a bunch on another DB.

The Redskins remain interested in free agent S O.J. Atogwe.

Atogwe visited the Redskins earlier this month and left without a contract offer, but that doesn't mean the 'Skins don't still want him. They will face some competition, as the Bills, Broncos and Cowboys also are known to have interest in the former Ram. Atogwe is free to sign with a team before March 3 but is likely to wait until after the deadline.

Related: Redskins

Source: Washington Post

The Redskins remain interested in free agent S O.J. Atogwe.

Atogwe visited the Redskins earlier this month and left without a contract offer, but that doesn't mean the 'Skins don't still want him. They will face some competition, as the Bills, Broncos and Cowboys also are known to have interest in the former Ram. Atogwe is free to sign with a team before March 3 but is likely to wait until after the deadline.

Related: Redskins

Source: Washington Post

If there isn't a CBA in place, can he sign?

Archived