Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sucker Punch

ACW

haha I'm sure it's just an eye candy movie with no real plot beyond it. I don't give a ****! Sometimes I like seeing awesome visuals.

Yeah same with me, but from what I read the action part wasn't even that good. Like the movie totally loses any grounded by trying to be too cool and falls flat on its face.

It's a boring mess.

I'm really starting to wonder about Zack Snyder. I loved his Dawn of the Dead remake -- it's a great action movie -- and 300 was pretty cool, but Watchmen was a big misfire (although the opening 5 minutes were genius) and this is way, way worse.

So...this isn't going to be an oscar winner?

Oh darn.

I don't think anyone expected it to be an oscar winner, just a fun action flick. The problem is it doesn't even do that. IGN said it will be up for a Razzie award at the end of the year.

I don't think anyone expected it to be an oscar winner, just a fun action flick. The problem is it doesn't even do that. IGN said it will be up for a Razzie award at the end of the year.

Yeah I know, and I'm now officially concerned.

I still am going to see it. But now more out of curiosity. I mean, there are only so many scenarios in which you can screw this up.

Yeah I know, and I'm now officially concerned.

I still am going to see it. But now more out of curiosity. I mean, there are only so many scenarios in which you can screw this up.

Yeah I am going to still see it too. Just wait for it on Netflix now. No reason to waste $10.

220px-Sucker_Punch_poster.jpg

the previews look horrible why would anyone go see this

Eye Candy. :)

I remember going to see "ShowGirls" for a similar reason. I almost walked out of that one because the movie sucked and I really wanted to just choke the character Elizabeth Berkley played. The Eye Candy/ Erotic scenes kept me from leaving.

Sometimes we will sit through a bad movie just for that

Archived