Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sucker Punch

ACW

The IMDB plot summary:

A young girl is institutionalized by her wicked stepfather. Retreating to an alternative reality as a coping strategy, she envisions a plan which will help her escape from the facility.

I'll probably see it, I like Zack Snyder's work so far and this is his first original film.

I can't wait until his Superman film comes out though.

Charlies Angels + Mortal Kombat + Matrix + Shrek + Flashdance.

Is this one of those movies that is born of 21 year old male focus groups?

Producer: "the research says we need a movie with lots of scantily clad women blowing **** up and fighting kung fu style. Oh, and some fire-breathing dragons would be good too. Think you can put something together?"

Writing Team: "we're on it!"

Producer: "the research says we need a movie with lots of scantily clad women blowing **** up and fighting kung fu style. Oh, and some fire-breathing dragons would be good too. Think you can put something together?"

:rotflmao:

"What about Nazis? These days we're going to want Nazis too." :pfft:

Works for me!

That has Oscar written all over it.

Woah. Intense trailer, and I hate Scott Glenn, and it looks kinda ridiculous...and apparently Vanessa Hudgins is in it?? (nice "real" film debut choice :ols:)

But I'll probably see it. Because like Zoony said, its got hot chicks, swords, guns, dragons, CGI, and explosions. At that point....do you even need a coherent story? (although there does seem to be a real nut-house/prison escape going on amidst all of the alternate-reality action) I mean, Micheal Bay seems to think that works.

And I'll put $100 dollars down that this movie is way better than the last Transformers. Or at least the $6 my student ticket will cost.

I saw Carla's bare ass on Broadway several years ago :D

She's naked, or at least topless, in just about everything she does.

3 actresses who bring the nudity at every turn:

1- Kate Winslet

2- Maria Bello

3- Carla Gugino

As for Sucker Punch, I bet it has more of a plot than most people in here are expecting. I don't think it's going to be the deepest movie ever written, but I think it'll have more substance than people are initially giving it credit for. The first trailers are just a way to catch people's attention, in this case, on the hot women, crazy special effects, and surreal action sequences.

Archived