Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you use lotion?

PleaseBlitz

Sometimes I don't understand this message board. It's almost as if everyone has to put on this fake macho bravado and not allow for funny things to be discussed. Stuff like this is funny and doesn't make me long for another man in any way if he tells me he uses lotion. The homophobia on here is alarming at times. It's like you plucked this place right out of the 50s.

You are 100% correct Westy. It's called the pussification of Extremeskins. Gone are the days where we pushed the limits with the likes of unsonny. I still love this site, but it's nothing like it used to be. Hell, I even miss Tarhog's nipple.

The alcohol excuse is the worst.

EDIT: I never slept with an ugly girl or fat girl because I was drunk. It does not make sense.

Me neith. I never got that. I had friends who always used that excuse, but I was never THAT lonely. There were dry spells, but I could never bring myself around to it. I've never been drunk enough to go there.

Lotion is for amateurs. I used that when I was a teenager. Now that I'm a big boy I can get a $10 bottle of lube at Target that doesn't make me smell like flowers. However, I've been living with my girlfriend for a couple of years now so my "happy alone time" isn't as frequent as it once was :D

• 4 months later...

Lotion is nice, there are (in some cases) better alternatives... but on a side note, some of this on the goodies after a nice shower is a pretty intense, awesome, and cool feeling (just make sure the main exhibit is completely dry or it'll feel like Rosie O'Donnell instead of Jessica Alba)

300.jpg

Even drunk nope.

I got a buddy that when sober talks about his bedroom activities with his GF that we have known for years...sorry...not a smart choice.

Bedroom business can be talked about but not with specifics on WHO.

EDIT: Semantics is not the issue at all.

You were the kid in the neighborhood who's mom didn't let him out past dark.

amirite?

edit: :doh: @ kosher ham. you big tough man, you.

Only for you.

You were the kid in the neighborhood who's mom didn't let him out past dark.

amirite?

No, not even close. I didn't grow up in the 2000's

hmm

You need me to help you write some better material ?

Archived