Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you use lotion?

PleaseBlitz

I stay in hotels every week. There is always a small bottle of lotion. You have a bar of soap, shampoo, body wash, and then lotion. This is curious to me. Why don't they provide cologne or after shave if they are going to provide lotion?QUOTE]

When I was staying at this hostel in Miami last winter, I found a sex kit in one of the nightstands. Condoms and lube and all kinds of stuff. That was kind of creepy.

Just don't think about what happened on that bed prior to you sleeping in it, lol

You still didn't answer the question. Exactly what advice was I looking for?

The sock doesn't work, but :jerk:ing with a lubed condom.....

No, I don't need lotion. I get the real thing.

^^^Kosher Ham might be the King of False Bravado.

haha. No. Just honest with you guys.

WB, I have gay friends. Male and female. So a homophobe would be very far from what I am.

WB, I have gay friends. Male and female. So a homophobe would be very far from what I am.

What's the first thing a racist will tell you?

No, I don't need lotion. I get the real thing.

Now we all know the false bravado. I don't care how much ***** you get, you still whack it. Everyone does. Be man enough to admit that at least.

Besides, when you're married, your whack hand is your best friend. Your wife becomes the "strange" that we all seek.

You have to force yourself to be ambidextrous. Who are the most dangerous hitters in baseball? That's right, the switch hitters. Imagine if a QB could throw consistently with either arm....how would you gameplan for him? Which side is his blind side/strong side? You don't know!

That's how I like to consider myself in this arena. I'm dangerous. Kind of like the "Ultimate Weapon" that was on Sports Illustrated a few years back.

What's the first thing a racist will tell you?

I don't know ?

Now we all know the false bravado. I don't care how much ***** you get, you still whack it. Everyone does. Be man enough to admit that at least.

Besides, when you're married, your whack hand is your best friend. Your wife becomes the "strange" that we all seek.

I answered the lotion question sir. Pay attention.

Not the case in my relationship. Never said I never did it, just stating that I don't currently as there is no need to. Nor has lotion ever needed to be used.

So....then it stands to reason that you're trying to simulate a dude's hand on your ****?

Just sayin'. :silly:

Yeah,If you are not trying to simulate just what are you doing?

---------- Post added January-29th-2011 at 01:34 AM ----------

No. I use a mouse like anyone else. Same as driving a manual car.

Left or right hand drive car?

Sometimes I don't understand this message board. It's almost as if everyone has to put on this fake macho bravado and not allow for funny things to be discussed. Stuff like this is funny and doesn't make me long for another man in any way if he tells me he uses lotion. The homophobia on here is alarming at times. It's like you plucked this place right out of the 50s.

missive12_bunkley.jpg

I always put the lotion on the skin.... or else I get the hose again....

Hate being told to "put the ******* lotion in the basket!"

---------- Post added January-29th-2011 at 07:38 AM ----------

^^^ Im surprised it took that long for this comment, in this thread.

Archived