Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you use lotion?

PleaseBlitz

The alcohol excuse is the worst.

Let's say it simply...It's stupid or gay.

I get that you have the need to pleasure yourself...but if you are using something why not go next level and get some type of lube ?

EDIT: I never slept with an ugly girl or fat girl because I was drunk. It does not make sense.

The alcohol excuse is the worst.

Let's say it simply...It's stupid or gay.

I get that you have the need to pleasure yourself...but if you are using something why not go next level and get some type of lube ?

It was a drunk conversation. Does that mean that it wouldn't happen sober? Not necessarily, so alcohol isn't and excuse. I guess the question could be "do you use lube?" if you're caught up in semantics.

I stay in hotels every week. There is always a small bottle of lotion. You have a bar of soap, shampoo, body wash, and then lotion. This is curious to me. Why don't they provide cologne or after shave if they are going to provide lotion?

We all know why. It's almost as if the hotel industry is screaming to you when you walk into the room "HAVE A GOOD TIME SURFING SMUT ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND AROUND. FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, WE HAVE PROVIDED SOME LOTION FOR YOU TO BEAT OFF WITH. STAY WITH US AGAIN!!"

I stay in hotels every week. There is always a small bottle of lotion. You have a bar of soap, shampoo, body wash, and then lotion. This is curious to me. Why don't they provide cologne or after shave if they are going to provide lotion?QUOTE]

When I was staying at this hostel in Miami last winter, I found a sex kit in one of the nightstands. Condoms and lube and all kinds of stuff. That was kind of creepy.

When you had the discussion with your male friend, and now post it here on a male dominated board.

You should just tug it with a sock like the kid in American Pie. :ols:

You still didn't answer the question. Exactly what advice was I looking for?

The sock doesn't work, but :jerk:ing with a lubed condom.....

Sometimes I don't understand this message board. It's almost as if everyone has to put on this fake macho bravado and not allow for funny things to be discussed. Stuff like this is funny and doesn't make me long for another man in any way if he tells me he uses lotion. The homophobia on here is alarming at times. It's like you plucked this place right out of the 50s.

Archived