Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Group Hall of Fame Trip For Deion Sanders?

UltimateSkins

Primetime is probably the greatest and most talented player to ever dawn the burgundy and gold and I was wondering if anyone else was planning on making a trip up to Canton to support him when he is enshrined in the hall of fame later this year.

I know there have been organized trips in the past for lesser stars such as Art Monk and Darrell Green so I'd think one for Deion would make just as much sense. He was one of those once in a generation type talents and I'm honored to have been able to watch him play.

How awesome would it be if both Deion Sanders and Chris Hamburger get into the hall this year? The Skins are taking over Canton!

Primetime is probably the greatest and most talented player to ever dawn the burgundy and gold and I was wondering if anyone else was planning on making a trip up to Canton to support him when he is enshrined in the hall of fame later this year.

I know there have been organized trips in the past for lesser stars such as Art Monk and Darrell Green so I'd think one for Deion would make just as much sense. He was one of those once in a generation type talents and I'm honored to have been able to watch him play.

How awesome would it be if both Deion Sanders and Chris Hamburger get into the hall this year? The Skins are taking over Canton!

Nicely played.

obvious_troll.jpg

And... to take the bait myself.... Peon did the Skins no favors. Other than maybe teaching some of his teammates about checkers.

Look who he praises, and even recruits for these days.

We owe this cow-puke loving hustler, no love.

Primetime is probably the greatest and most talented player to ever dawn the burgundy and gold

"don". it means 'to put on'.

unless, of course, you are referring to the 'dawn' of the era of over the hill, overpriced players signing with the skins.....

First let me say, as talented as Sanders was, he was also the most over rated corner to ever play in the NFL. Watch games with him in it that QB's actually showed cajones and threw the ball his way. Yes, he would get a pick or 2, but the receiver would normally scorch him for 3 TD's, because for "Prime Time" it was all about the showboating. If he couldn't get the pick then it was the safety's job to tackle the receiver.

As for that, "most talented", the most talented corner the Redskins have ever had was Darrel Green. The man got picks, the man stopped receivers from catching the ball, the man made crucial tackles. DG also cut off half the field. So please don't go with this, Sanders was the most talented person, b.s. to put on a Redskins uni.

Mock threads are funny and common on many message boards. This place has either no sarcasm meter or is sometimes a little too uptight. Good job op

Come on man you've been here long enough to know that its both! I only come here for breaking news and rumor mill now. The fun sponges are in full effect.

Archived