Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Group Hall of Fame Trip For Deion Sanders?

UltimateSkins

On a serious note, the HOF ceremony will show how little "love" Deion has. His career, while great and first ballot worthy, was one of a merc who bounced around looking for the big paycheck and/or the easy ring. Deion showed little to no loyalty to the teams and fans he played for and thus he will see the fruits of his career when nobody will be there to cheer him.

He will have no moment of appreciation that Monk, Green, Gibbs, Elway, Marino etc enjoyed.

Doubt Deion cares but then again that too tells you all you need to know about him.

Deion has always been about Deion and nothing else.

Is this a joke? That dude was a no talent hack on our team. In fact, he did well on every team but ours, and for you to try and lessen HOF's such as Monk and Green shows very poor judgement on your part. Please hand in your fan card.

---------- Post added January-19th-2011 at 07:22 AM ----------

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHgGl-8fzm-YslIVH3xmgvuXGAnyMTA6IsjIMyYvIhkOuDtQemZg

This

On a serious note, the HOF ceremony will show how little "love" Deion has. His career, while great and first ballot worthy, was one of a merc who bounced around looking for the big paycheck and/or the easy ring. Deion showed little to no loyalty to the teams and fans he played for and thus he will see the fruits of his career when nobody will be there to cheer him.

He will have no moment of appreciation that Monk, Green, Gibbs, Elway, Marino etc enjoyed.

Doubt Deion cares but then again that too tells you all you need to know about him.

Oh, I'm sure some cowpuke fans will be there. Despite his time with the Falcons and Niners, he is a cowgirl.

Perception is not always reality. You think Deion is all about Deion? Ask his Mom, he has always been a self-promoter yes, but Deion gives and gave back plenty. He is truly a nice guy and cares about helping kids. He may come off as a jerk as a player, but stop and think about it, the owners are asking for loyalty but give so little loyalty back. If you knew where Deion grew up and how hard he worked to get where he is today you would understand his merc approach. Am I all for it, no, but I understand it.

And yeah he whiffed on plenty of run plays, but when he played he was well worth watching, hate him or love love him.

---------- Post added January-19th-2011 at 09:03 AM ----------

i cant even watch the nfl network because he is on there

I hated him long before the skins signed him. He is everything i hate about football today

me me me me me me me me me me

You must really love the owners then.

Oh, I'm sure some cowpuke fans will be there. Despite his time with the Falcons and Niners, he is a cowgirl.

If they are, then they will show themselves to be the star****ers we all think they are. Deion signed with their division rival (us) for three reasons. Danny's cash, quick Super Bowl run, stick it to Dallas.

Cowboy fans will look like complete fools if they treat him like Troy, Emmitt or Micheal.

Archived