Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Fans....who you rooting for this year in the playoffs?

addicted

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!

Born and raised NY'er....even went and found myself a real nice Mitchell and Ness Riggins Jets Jersey from 1971 era.

In this way, I can hang with my buddies out somewhere Saturday night, but remain faithful to the Skins.

Kinda like asking the wife to wear a wig....a slight change, BUT STILL FAITHFUL!

Enjoy the games folks...maybe not as much as we would like...

3 teams I do not want in the SB..Eagles,Patriots and Steelers.

Atlanta is my top choice for SB since they have never won one. I like Baltimore also plus the Chiefs

Go Seattle! That would be hilarious!

Wow. I'm on board with this. HATE isn't a strong enough word to describe the idea of the squealers, iggles or cheatriots winning the super bowl.

I am rooting for the Chiefs, they have a great young group of players and seem to get better by leaps and bounds every year. I can't think of a single player on that team I do not like, they all play hard and as a team. This might not be their year, as they have slid into the playoffs, but I think we are at the beginning of seeing another dominant KC team looming large over the AFC west, like the late 80's early 90's KC teams.

Although I am not rooting for the Eagles, I am rooting for the redemption of Michael Vick. I would love nothing more than to see a man who was so hated and despised only a few years ago so much so that the NFL was trying to find a longer stick to put between themselves and Vick, I would love nothing more than to see this man now be touted around all the late night talk shows after winning the SB. Then the charade of the NFL's moral standards can be exposed for what it really is, a public relations move.

But since these are the Eagles, we know they wont win the SB, so I'll settle to see him smack down Matty Ice in the Georgia Dome, and then lose either in or before the SB.

How large of an ulcer would be growing in the NFL's PR department if during the SB, the Eagles and Steelers are playing a close game and it is obvious that Vick and Ben Rapes-me burger are their teams MVP's? I can picture some of them sitting there watching the game getting sicker and sicker by the minute thinking on how the hell they are going to spin these guys as role models.

I like the Jets/Cheifs (I'm sick of the other AFC Playoff teams- want somebody new)

I like anyone but the Eagles in the NFC. Partial to the Falcons or Packers, but as long as the Eagles are out, I'm good.

Any Redskins fan who roots for the Eagles needs to turn in their fan card. Really? You want a division rival to come in here week after week bragging about their Lombardi? Did you not get enough of that when the VaGiants won in 2007?

I "NEVER" want any of our division rivals to win a championship. I've never rooted for anyone in our division. I rooted for the cheating Patriots to beat the Giants. Never, never, never.

Green Bay. Cool fans, and it would be a great F-U to Favre.

Rodgers may not finish with a career like Favre, but he's already a better QB than Favre was in his prime. Favre always looked pedestrian without a great running game; Rodgers looks incredible regardless.

Anyone but the Eagles, Ravens or Steelers.

If I had a choice...i'd say the Colts I guess.....dont "want" anyone if its not the Skins. I will watch the playoffs with no rooting interest from a fans-point of view.

In my playoff pickem pool I am filling out I am going to pick the Packers to win it all....

NFC: Falcons or Saints. My brother in law and sister are packers fans, so I'd never hear the end of it if they won.

AFC: Chiefs or Colts. I cant stand the blowhard patriots and their douchebag coach, don't like the ravens, have a friend who's a steelers fan, and the jets are a bunch of ****y ****s.

First, I'll root for anyone that knocks the Eagles out of the Playoffs. Second, my brother is a huge Chiefs fan, so I'm root for them for the AFC. My other friend is a huge Falcons fan, so I'm pulling for them for the NFC. I still would like to see KC win the whole thing just so that my bro can see a KC SB Win in his lifetime.

Archived